Channel: NBC Connecticut
Viewing all 57608 articles
Browse latest View live

Man Raped Physically Disabled Woman


A Broward, Fla., man is facing a sexual battery charge after he raped a physically disabled woman at a Lauderdale Lakes hospital where they were both patients, authorities said.

Charles Tarver, 33, was arrested Wednesday at Florida Medical Center at 5000 W. Oakland Park Boulevard, according to a Broward Sheriff's Office report obtained by the Sun-Sentinel.

Jail records showed Tarver was being held Saturday on $50,000 bond. It was unknown whether he has an attorney.

According to the BSO report, Tarver walked into the woman's room at the hospital without her consent and groped her before raping her. The woman, who has a handicap that makes her unable to walk, couldn't fight Tarver off, the BSO said.

Neither knew each other, according to the report.

"The safety and security of our patients is a top priority. As soon as we became aware of this allegation, it was immediately reported and we are fully cooperating with the authorities," Hospital spokeswoman Jennifer Evans said in a statement. "We are committed to providing quality care for all of our patients."

Photo Credit: Broward Sheriff's Office

11 More Whales Found Dead in Fla.


Eleven more whales that are believed to be from a pod that was left stranded in shallow waters of Everglades National Park last week were found dead in the lower Florida Keys Sunday, officials said.

The whales were spotted around 1 p.m. on Snipe Point about six miles north of Sugarloaf Key by Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officers, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration spokeswoman Blair Mase said.

Mase said crews were heading out to Snipe Point Sunday afternoon to survey the area and would return Monday to try to determine the cause of the deaths.

"We expected this may happen," Mase said, adding that the whales were not showing evidence of trauma.

Earlier, officials said crews were standing down in their search for the pilot whales after aerial surveys of the area where the whales had been spotted turned up nothing Saturday.

A total of 51 whales were discovered stranded Tuesday by fishing guides near Highland Beach, which is the western boundary of Everglades National Park in Monroe County on the Gulf coast.

When park rangers responded, they found six whales dead, and another four had to be euthanized, officials said. NOAA and the National Park Service worked with the Coast Guard to try to get the rest of the whales away from shore and into deeper waters.

On Thursday, it was reported that 35 whales were spotted swimming into deeper waters several miles north of the original stranding site. By Friday, a pod of whales was reported swimming closer to shore, but on Saturday no whales were spotted.

Mase said a total of 22 whales are dead and the status of the rest was unknown. She said it's possible more could end up stranded.

The stranding is not uncommon in Florida. In 2012, more than 20 pilot whales beached themselves in Fort Pierce, and just five were rescued.

Pilot whales are the most common to end up in mass strandings because of their cohesive nature.

Photo Credit: U.S. Coast Guard

Car Slams Into Gaylordsville Diner


Sunday morning breakfast came to a halt after a car slammed into a diner in New Milford, Conn.

Police responded to the George Washington Plaza in Gaylordsville after a car slammed into a building.

The driver accidentally hit the gas pedal instead of the brake, crashing the car into the Gaylordsville Diner  just before 10:30 a. m., police said.

Police said Louis Funk, 70, and his wife, Marie Funk, 70, had finished breakfast at the diner before the crash.

Mr. Funk started the car and when he went back into the diner.  His wife was in the passenger seat when the car started to move forward, so she got into the driver's seat to stop the car, but hit the gas rather than the pedal, police said. 

An ambulance transported Louis Funk. Angel Citron. 65, and Ruth Citron, 66, to New Milford Hospital.

Lyman Bergemann Jr., 76, was transported to Danbury Hospital. All injuries were believed to be minor, according to police.

Anyone with information about the crash is asked to call 860-355-3133.




Photo Credit: Shutterstock

Server in Anti-Gay Note Case Let Go


The New Jersey waitress whose story was questioned after she claimed she received an anti-gay note instead of a tip is now out of a job.

The Gallop Asian Bistro said Saturday that Dayna Morales will no longer be working there. On its Facebook page, the restaurant said it was a "joint decision" with Morales that she move on.

"This has been an unfortunate incident for Gallop Asian Bistro, our employees, and our customers," the post said.

Last month, Morales posted a photo on Facebook showing the bill with a line through the tip area. The photo of the receipt showed someone had written, "I'm sorry but I cannot tip because I do not agree with your lifestyle."

But days later, a New Jersey couple came forward to NBC 4 New York, claiming the receipt was theirs and that they had left a tip and did not write a note, suggesting it was used for a hoax. The handwriting, they said, was not theirs, and they also supplied what they said was a credit card statement showing they were charged for the total plus the $18 tip.

After Morales' initial Facebook post, her story got national attention and she began receiving money from all over the world. She said at the time that she planned to donate some of it to the Wounded Warriors Project.

This week, three people who sent money to a PayPal account set up in her name say their electronic donations were refunded.

Morales did not respond to requests for comment Friday about the donations being returned but in her last interview with NBC 4 New York, maintained she had been telling the truth.

"All I know is what I've been saying," she said. 



Waterbury Officer Struck By Getaway Car After Home Invasion


A Waterbury police officer was struck by a car that was being used as a get-away vehicle after a home invasion Saturday night.

Police were called to Coe St. to investigate a home invasion robbery. Police say that three male suspects armed with handguns forced their way into a residence on Coe St. and stole cash and other items from the victims.

The victims were not injured and police believe that this was not a random act and that there is a connection between the suspects and the victims.

The suspects fled the scene in a black BMW and a black Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Officers found the vehicles a short time later, parked on Ridgewood St.near the intersection of Willow St.

When officers approached the BMW, the driver Edward Blancaneauex drove at the officers, striking one and nearly hitting a second officer.

The second officer fired his weapon at Blancaneauex, striking only the vehicle and not the driver.

The officer who was struck suffered minor injuries and was treated and released from St. Mary’s Hospital.

The Jeep, driven by Octavious Williams, was also on Ridgewood St. After brief pursuits, both cars and suspects were found.

Blancaneauex was charged with two counts of Criminal Attempt at Assault on an Officer, Home Invasion, Conspiracy at Home Invasion, Robbery 1st,Conspiracy at Robbery 1st, and Larceny 2nd.

Williams is charged with Home Invasion, Conspiracy at Home Invasion, Robbery 1st, Conspiracy at Robbery 1st, Larceny 2nd, and Criminal Possession of a Firearm.

Williams has an extensive criminal history including felony convictions for robbery and weapon charges.

Both are being held on $750,000 bond and will appear in Waterbury Superior Court on Monday morning.

1 Dead, 8 Wounded in Chicago


At least one person was killed and eight others were injured in overnight gun violence across Chicago Sunday.

The most recent shooting took place just before 9 a.m. Sunday when a 41-year-old man was shot in the Pilsen neighborhood.

Police said the man was shot in the back and left forearm and was transported in critical condition to John H. Stroger Hospital. The shooting appears to be gang related, officials said.

Around 4 a.m. Sunday, a 22-year-old man was shot while in a car in the 100 block of North Lorel Avenue.

Police said the man was sitting in a car with others when they were approached by an armed offender on foot who fired several shots at the car. The man suffered a gunshot wound to the shoulder.

He was transported to Stroger Hospital in stable condition, police said.

Hours earlier, three people were shot at a lounge in Englewood.

Police said the shooting took place around 1:45 a.m. when four offenders fired shots into a lounge on the 1100 block of West 63rd Street. A 31-year-old man was shot in the abdomen and was transported in serious condition to Stroger Hospital.

A 30-year-old man was shot in the abdomen and foot. The man fled the scene in a friend’s van and was stopped by police on his way to the hospital, according to Chicago Police News Affairs Officer Jose Estrada.

The man was stopped near West 64th Street and South Elizabeth Street where officers discovered he had been shot. The man was then transported to Advocate Christ Medical Center in stable condition.

A third man was also shot during the incident but it was not clear if he was shot inside the lounge.

The 24-year-old man transported himself to Christ Hospital with a wound to the upper right back. He was listed in stable condition, Estrada said.

No one was in custody for the shooting as of Sunday afternoon.

Ten minutes earlier, a 26-year-old man was discovered shot in the 5600 block of West Bloomingdale Avenue.

Police responded to a call from a person around 1:35 a.m. and found the man on the ground with gunshot wounds to the chest and side of his body, Estrada said.

The man was taken in critical condition to Loyola University Medical Center where he was later pronounced dead, police said.

Police are conducting a homicide investigation and said the shooting may be gang related.

An hour earlier, a 42-year-old man was shot in the 3800 block of West Diversey Avenue, police said.

The man was a passenger in a parked car in an alley when a dark-colored SUV passed by and fired shots, striking the man in the back.

The driver of the car dropped the victim off at Our Lady of Resurrection Hospital where he was later transferred to Illinois Masonic Medical Center in stable condition.

On Saturday, a man and a woman were shot around 6:30 p.m. while getting out of a car in the 4400 block of South Princeton Avenue.

A 33-year-old woman was shot in the arm and both legs and was taken in stable condition to Stroger Hospital. A 44-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the neck and refused medical attention, police said.

Photo Credit: Scott Olson/Getty Images

Ex-San Diego Mayor to Be Sentenced


Disgraced former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is expected to be sentenced Monday morning. In October, he pleaded guilty to three counts involving sexual harassment, including a felony.

Under a plea agreement, Filner is expected to get three years of probation and three years of house arrest. Because of the felony count, he will never be able to vote or hold public office again.

Special Section: Mayor Under Fire

But what about Filner’s long-term future? Will he be able to make a personal comeback after a humiliating end to his long political career?

Psychiatrist Clark Smith says yes. Clack says, like a Roger Hedgecock or a Bill Clinton, Filner can find his way back.

“People might be willing to listen to his point of view, whether it’s politics or economics,” Clark said. “People might be interested in what he has to say.”

“We see people who are intelligent and knowledgeable and experienced who have a role to play as a commentator or as a consultant,” he said. “I think he can do that.”

But Clark says that acceptance doesn’t mean forgiveness. For that, he says Filner must be truly honest about what made it all come to this—without self-deception or denial.

“It’s possible he needs to make amends to people he has harmed through this. It’s going to be hard because he’s going to be subjected to civil lawsuits, and he’s going to have to defend himself,” Clark said. “I think that makes the situation even more difficult.”

Bob Filner Scandal Timeline

Gloria Allred, the famed attorney representing one of Filner’s alleged victims in a civil suit, is expected to be in court for Monday’s sentencing.

After weeks of controversy, recall efforts and women coming forward with sexual harassment claims, Filner resigned from office Aug. 23.

Two Lanes of I-91 North in Cromwell Open


Two lanes of Interstate 91 North are now getting by in Cromwell.

The highway was closed between exits 20 and 21 in Cromwell because of tractor-trailer crash.

The truck is on its side, across all lanes, state police said earlier.

To get around the backup, use I-691 as alternate. 

This is one of several crashes on the state's roads this morning.

Photo Credit: @lealea_gee

Retailers Get In On "Green Monday"


Black Friday deals are getting another day in the sun on Green Monday, which this year falls on Dec. 9.

Green Monday, the second Monday in December, was a term coined by eBay to describe its best day of sales for the month. It's also a popular day for last-minute shoppers during the busy holiday season.

Green Monday was the highest traffic day in December for Walmart.com two years in a row, Walmart CEO Joel Anderson said in a statement. The retailer is bringing back some of its best Black Friday deals in a last ditch effort to get last-minute shoppers to open their wallets.

One of their best offers up for grabs is the Xbox One Day One Edition Solution Bundle for $617.

Check out a full list of their best Cyber Monday deals on Walmart.com.

Best Buy followed suit with its own two-day cyber shopping event that starts Monday. Click here to see electronic retailer's best Green Monday discounts.

TheGreenMonday.com curated the best online offers from around the web. The site features the cyber deals from big box stores like Walmart, Target, Home Depot and Macy's. Online retailers like Overstock and Amazon are also running Green Monday deals that appear on the site.

Owls Being Killed at JFK: Source


The agency that oversees New York’s airports has added snowy owls to its no-fly list, shooting down at least two at Kennedy Airport and issuing an alert to kill any more that are spotted there, an airport source told NBC 4 New York. 

The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey issued the shoot-to-kill order for the birds after one flew into a jet's engine while the plane was on a tarmac at Kennedy last week, the source said.

Port Authority workers shot two snowy owls with a shotgun on Saturday amid concerns that they would also fly into planes. A wildlife specialist who works for the Port Authority spent 45 minutes chasing one of them down, the source said.

The Port Authority had no immediate comment.

This isn’t the first time the Port Authority has killed birds over flight concerns. More than 1,000 geese were caught and gassed near Rikers Island between 2003 and 2009 to curb the potential threat to aircraft, according to the Daily News.

A commercial jet hit a goose upon takeoff in 2009, forcing the plane to land on the Hudson River in what was referred to as the Miracle on the Hudson. That brought renewed focus on the threat of bird strikes, and about 2,000 geese were rounded up and killed that year.

Hundreds have since been killed each year near airports and in parks throughout the city.

Photo Credit: NBC 4 New York

Man Kidnapped Woman to Sell for Sex: State Police


Connecticut state police have arrested a Massachusetts man who they say kidnapped a woman in New York and tried to bring her to Rhode Island to sell her for sex.

The victim was able to alert police by sending a text message about the abduction. She texted that they were in a black Kia SUV with Connecticut plates, traveling north on Interstate 395 in Putnam, police said.

State police from Connecticut and Massachusetts located and stopped the car on I-395 in Thompson, Conn.

The victim ran from the car and toward a police cruiser.

Police took Kwamaine Well, 24, of Brockton, Massachusetts, into custody and charged him with second-degree kidnapping, illegal possession of narcotics and disorderly conduct.

Police said he has prior arrests for trafficking people for sex servitude and carrying a firearm.

Wells was held on $100,000 bond.  He is due in court in Danielson today.

Photo Credit: NBC Philadelphia

Officials to Address Questions About Sandy Hook Anniversary


Newtown officials will hold a news conference today to address questions and issues about Sandy Hook Elementary School just days before the one year anniversary of the shootings that claimed 26 lives there.

First selectman Pat Llodra scheduled the news conference for 11 a.m. She will be joined by interim school superintendent John Reed, Police Chief Mike Kehoe, Cody Foss, the co-director of the Newtown Youth Academy, and Matt Crebbin, the senior minister for the Newtown Congregational Church and coordinator of the Newtown Interfaith Clergy Association.

Llodra has said that the town plans no public remembrance on Saturday, Dec. 14, the anniversary of the shootings. She has also asked members of the media to stay out of Newtown on that day.

The families of some of the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting have scheduled a news conference for 1 p.m. this afternoon.

Photo Credit: AP

18-Year-Old Charged in New Haven Fatal Shooting


New Haven police have arrested an 18-year-old New Haven man in connection with a fatal shooting on Saturday afternoon.

Shamar Willet, 23, was found with a gunshot wound in the chest when police responded to the second floor of his 35 Harding Place home around 1:30 p.m. on Saturday.

He was transported to Yale-New Haven Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Police have charged Shunravion Jackson with manslaughter in the second-degree and interfering with police.

Police plan to hold a news conference at 3:30 p.m. today.

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com

Dad Accused of Intimidating Suspected Bullies


A Naugatuck dad has been charged with breach of peace, accused of swearing at two juveniles he thought were bullying his son and antagonizing them to fight. 

Two juveniles filed a complaint with police on Oct. 28 and reported that Stuart Carlos, 39, of Naugatuck intimidated them at a bus stop, police said.

Police charged Carlos on Saturday and said he believed the two juveniles were bullying his son.

He was released on a $1,000 non-surety bond and is due in Waterbury Superior Court on Dec. 18.

Photo Credit: Getty Images

22 Whales Dead in Fla. Everglades


Nearly a week after 51 pilot whales were found stranded in Everglades National Park, 22 have died and 29 remain unaccounted for, a NOAA Fisheries official said Monday.

A team that included two veterinarians and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration biologists were examining the 11 pilot whales that were found dead in the lower Florida Keys Sunday, just days after the mass stranding in a remote part of the western Everglades.

“And they will be collecting samples for analysis that will hopefully provide clues as to why the whales stranded," said Blair Mase, the NOAA Fisheries Southeast marine mammal stranding coordinator.

Necropsies will be performed on the dead whales, which were discovered around 1 p.m. Sunday at Snipe Point just north of Sugarloaf Key. They were found within several feet of each other, according to Mase.

The whales are believed to be from the pod of 51 whales that was found stranded Tuesday in shallow waters at Highland Beach, a remote area of the western boundary of Everglades National Park in Monroe County on the Gulf Coast.

It's not known where the rest of the whales are.

Mase noted that the animals, which normally live in very deep water, have been out of their normal home range for almost a week at least. They will start succumbing to health problems such as dehydration and malnutrition, she said.

“And really, that’s what our vets have reported so far today on scene, was that many of these whales are showing signs of emaciation and malnutrition,” she said.

A total of 20 whales in three pods were spotted moving south in the Everglades on Friday, according to Mase.

Pilot whales are the most common to end up in mass strandings because of their cohesive nature.

Mase said Monday that after the latest group of 11 dead whales was found, the Coast Guard Auxiliary flew over the Lower Keys and did not see any more whales nearby.

The Coast Guard Auxiliary continues to fly over the area. Meanwhile, Mase encouraged fishermen and boaters to report any sightings of whales, alive or dead, to 1-877-WHALE-HELP.

“We’re being vigilant. Our eyes are open, because there is a possibility that there could be more whales in the area, but it is fairly remote, and there’s a lot of islands and such where they could be," she said.

Photo Credit: NBC6.com

Fire Damages House in Guilford


Route 1 in Guilford has reopened after crews battled a house fire at 551 Boston Street.

The fire broke out in the single-family home just before 4 p.m.

Boston Street, also known as Route 146, meets up with the Boston Post Road in the center of town.

The road was shut down in both directions, but reopened just before 6 p.m.

Traffic was detoured on to Goose Lane and Tannar Marsh Road during the closure.

No one was injured in the fire, according to officials.

Photo Credit: NBC Connecticut

Teen Stabbed to Death in Danbury


A 19-year old died Saturday night after being stabbed during a fight in Danbury, police said.

Luan Pitol was found with another stab victim after a fight near Wooster Street and Grand Street. according to police.

Both victims were transported to Danbury Hospital, where Pitol was pronounced dead.

Police determined that several suspects fled the scene on foot. After searching, no suspects had been found.

Police are still investigating.

Anyone with information should call Danbury police at 203-797-4662.

Photo Credit: Shutterstock

SoCal City's Ex-Official Convicted


Bell's former assistant chief administrator was convicted on Monday of misappropriating public funds.

Jurors deliberated since Nov. 22 in the downtown Los Angeles trial of Angela Spaccia, who was charged with 13 corruption-related felony counts including misappropriation of public funds and conspiracy involving millions of taxpayer dollars.

She was convicted of 11 of the 13 counts.

Spaccia was acquitted of one count of secretion of an official record, as it pertained to former Bell Police Chief Randy Adams' employment contract.

Jurors were deadlocked 6-6 on the remaining count of misappropriation of public funds pertaining to $77,500 loan she allegedly received in 2003. Judge Kathleen Kennedy declared a mistrial on that count.

Bell Corruption Scandal: Timeline | "Ridiculous Sums of Money" at Heart of Bell Case | "Bell 6" Mugshots

Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacy applauded her office for prosecuting what she described as one of the worst cases of public corruption in county history. She said the former Bell administrators stole more than $6 million in a "reign of fraud" that left the small city nearly bankrupt.

"It's a bittersweet victory for the residents of Bell for what amounts to grant theft paycheck," she said. "Public service is an important position of trust. Don't think you're invincible because you're a public official."

Doug Willmore, the city manager of Bell, quickly issued a press release, saying the guilty verdict "marks another major milestone" for the city.

"Justice has been served with Angela Spaccia, and the citizens of Bell can now look to building a brighter future as the city recovers from the devastating crimes committed by these individuals," Willmore said.

Photos: Outrage in City of Bell

If she had been found guilty on all counts, Spaccia could have faced up to 16 years in state prison. She's scheduled to be sentenced on Jan. 22.

Spaccia's attorney, Harlan Braun, was disappointed in the outcome, saying that her former boss, then-City Manager Robert Rizzo, controlled the city's finances, not her.

"The amounts of money were so great and the position of public trust were such that the jury held the public official to a very high standard," he said.

But prosecutors say Rizzo stole millions of dollars from the city and Spaccia “helped him every step of the way.”

Prosecutors called the salaries and retirement package figures in the tiny southeast Los Angeles County city of Bell "ridiculous sums of money."

Spaccia was making a base salary of $370,000, prosecutors said. By 2010, she was earning $564,000 annually with vacation and sick pay. Rizzo was taking in more than $1 million a year, prosecutors said.

Spaccia’s defense attorney Harland Braun told jurors that she was paid too much -- but she wasn't involved in criminal conduct. 

Rizzo pleaded no contest Oct. 3 to 69 felony counts, including misappropriation of public funds, less than a week before their trial was set to begin.

More Southern California Stories:


Napster Exec Killed on Bike


A former chief operating officer of the online file-sharing service Napster was killed when he was struck by a sheriff’s patrol car while riding a bicycle, authorities said Monday.

Milton Everett Olin, Jr., a 65-year-old entertainment lawyer from Woodland Hills, died in the Sunday crash.

The incident happened about 1 p.m. in the 22000 block of Mulholland Highway, Los Angeles County sheriff's Lt. Michael Williams said.

Olin died at the scene and the deputy involved was taken to a hospital for treatment of minor injuries, he said.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said Olin and the patrol car were traveling in the same direction on Mulholland Highway in suburban Calabasas when the collision occurred. The cause of the crash was under investigation.

In addition to once serving as a top executive for Napster, the 65-year-old Olin was a prominent entertainment attorney for Altschul & Olin LLP, which he co-founded.

"Milton Olin Jr. was a brilliant entertainment lawyer, blessed with razor sharp wit, warmth and integrity," wrote Michael MacRitchie, a founding partner of MGI Entertainment, where Olin worked, in a press release.

Prior to Napster, Olin worked for A&M Records as vice president of business development and was responsible for signing artists and acquiring music rights.

Napster was a pioneer in online music sharing, leading to lawsuits by Metallica and other acts in 2000. The suits eventually forced a settlement that required Napster to evolve into a pay-for-use service that became something of a model for today’s streaming companies.

Olin was a bike enthusiast and workers at a bike shop in Woodland Hills recalled him fondly.

"He was a friendly guy, had a smile on his face, always joking around,” said David Kooi, the shop’s owner, who manages Santa Monica Mountains Cyclery in Woodland Hills, where Olin got his wheels checked recently.

"He loved being on the bike, loved everything about it," said Mike Park, the manager of the bike shop.

Rhonda Bedikian, Olin’s former client, was in shock.

“He was just such a vibrant man, so full of life and such a great sense of humor!" Bedikian said.

A single white bike, called a ghost bike, marks the spot where Olin's life ended.

"You were the best I could have ever hoped for,” wrote Olin’s son, Geoff, with a photo on Facebook. “Life was good and I love you. We all do."

More Southern California Stories:


Photo Credit: Altschul & Olin LLP

Man Gunned Down Over Headphones


A man who allegedly shot and killed another man over a pair of headphones is now in custody.

Police say Arkel Garcia was arrested for the murder of 21-year-old Christan Massey.

Police say Garcia tried to rob Massey Saturday afternoon on Lebanon Avenue in the Overbrook section of the city.

According to investigators, Garcia demanded that Massey give him his "Beats by Dr. Dre" headphones. Massey did not comply and tried to run, witnesses say.

Garcia allegedly shot five rounds, striking Massey. The popular headphones lay near Massey's body. He had purchased them for about $300 on Black Friday.

He died a half-hour later at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

Relatives gathered outside Massey's Wynnefield home last week for a candlelight vigil to mourn his death.

"There's so much love here you can look out here and see," said Roshon Massey, Christian's cousin. "Somebody had to kill him over nothing. This is crazy." 

"To me, he was my child," said Eula Hodge, Massey's grandmother. "Why did they have to shoot him? They didn't get what they shot him for so he was shot for nothing."

The former Marple Newtown High School football and basketball player set a goal to buy a house for his sisters.

Police have not yet released a mugshot of Garcia or his age. He will be arraigned Tuesday at the earliest.


Man Slain During Apartment Robbery

Man Tosses 1,000 Dollar Bills at Mall

Speed Factor in Paul Walker's Crash Death

Off-Duty Sheriff's Officer Shot Multiple Times

Contact Sarah Glover at 610-668-5580, sarah.glover@nbcuni.com or follow @skyphoto on Twitter.

Viewing all 57608 articles
Browse latest View live