Channel: NBC Connecticut
Browsing All 57608 Browse Latest View Live
Mark channel Not-Safe-For-Work? cancel confirm NSFW Votes: (0 votes)
Are you the publisher? Claim or contact us about this channel.

Students at Abbott Tech in Danbury Dismissed After Bomb Threat


Students at Henry Abbott Technical High School in Danbury have been sent home for the day after a bomb threat that had been scrawled on a boys’ bathroom door was found.

State troopers responded to the school around 9:30 a.m., K9 teams searched the school and police have determined the threat was unfounded.

Mayor Mark Boughton said the Hayestown Avenue School was placed on soft lockdown earlier.

State police said troopers are no longer at the school.

This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story in your web browser.

Suspect Said Voices Told Him to Sexually Assault Woman: PD


Connecticut State Police said a Brooklyn man arrested on sexual assault charges admitted to the crime and told detectives that he heard voices that told him to do it.

Andrew Racine, 31, is accused of sexually assaulting a woman in her home.

Police responded to the victim's home in Brooklyn at 11:56 p.m. Friday. According to police, the victim, who knew Racine, reported that Racine showed up at her door, forced his way into the apartment, and sexually assaulted her.

The victim was taken to Day Kimball Hospital in Putnam for treatment and to speak with someone from the Eastern Region Sexual Assault Crisis Center.

Troopers located Racine at his home and took him to the Troop D barracks for interview. Police said that during the interview, Racine confessed to sexually assaulting the victim. Racine told detectives he heard voices that told him to do it, police said.

Racine was charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault, home invasion, first-degree kidnapping, and first-degree unlawful restraint. He was held on a $500,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court Monday.

Photo Credit: Connecticut State Police

Video Shows Man Diving Into Moving Car to Save Driver


An Illinois man is being hailed as a hero after he dove through the open window of a moving car to save the driver, who was having a seizure, in a dramatic rescue captured on police dashcam video.

Randy Tompkins, of Dixon, was in his truck Friday afternoon when he spotted a car driving toward him on the wrong side of the road, authorities said.

He noticed that the driver of the slow-moving vehicle was having a medical emergency, so the Good Samaritan jumped out of his vehicle, dove through the passenger side window of the other car and stopped it. 

“We want to thank Tompkins for his heroism and for coming to a complete stranger’s aid today,” Dixon police said in a statement. [[426394771, C]]

A video posted by Dixon police on Saturday shows the blue car rolling through the stoplight and nearly hitting other vehicles at an intersection. Officers on patrol trailed the car and turned on cruiser's emergency light.

Dashcam video then shows Tompkins backing up his truck to avoid a collision before coming to the driver's aid. Tompkins is then seen bolting from the pick-up and diving into the imperiled vehicle, putting it in park.

According to The Associated Press, Tompkins put two fingers into the convulsing driver’s mouth to prevent him from swallowing his tongue.

The officers then ran up to the car and called for paramedics to assist the driver. Tompkins and the officers waited until first responders arrived at the scene and took the driver to KSB hospital. 

Photo Credit: Dixon Police Department

2 of 3 Suspects Identified in London Bridge Attack


Neighbors of Khuram Shazad Butt, one of the alleged assailants involved in Saturday's London terror attack, have told Reuters they reported him to authorities at least twice after they say he attempted to convert their children to radical Islam in a local park.

Seven people were killed and 48 wounded in the attack on Saturday night, with three alleged attackers killed by police. Police on Monday identified Butt and a second attacker, Rachid Redouane, both from the town of Barking in east London.

NBC security analyst Duncan Gardham told NBC News that Butt, 27, was part of a radical group in East London that supports ISIS. Butt had attracted concern from friends and neighbors.

"I said: 'These four people, they don't look right to me. They look like they are radicalizing the kids. I don't like it,'" neighbor Erica Gasparri told Reuters.

Photo Credit: London Metropolitan Police

Man Charged After Vehicle Kills 3 Goslings: Police


A Southington man has been charged with animal cruelty after hitting and killing three goslings Friday, according to police. 

Police said they received a complaint at 10:13 a.m. Friday that several geese had been hit by a vehicle on Welch Road by Mount Vernon Road and witnesses had the driver stopped. 

Police said 68-year-old Thomas Guerrette, of Southington, was driving his Chevrolet pickup and struck a family of geese that was trying to cross the road. 

He told police he took his eyes off the road to look at a housing development. When he looked back, the geese were in front of him and he tried to avoid them but couldn’t, he said, according to police. Then a vehicle pulled into his lane and he stopped. 

Some witnesses told police they felt Guerrette intentionally hit the geese. 

One witness claimed he stopped for the family of geese to cross the street and Guerrette’s vehicle initially slowed, but then it accelerated and struck the geese, police said. 

Another witness said he was traveling behind Guerrette’s vehicle and the truck appeared to swerve into the geese and did not brake to avoid the hitting the geese, according to a news release from police. 

Two goslings died from being hit and a third had to be euthanized at the scene because of the severity of the injuries, police said. 

Guerrette was charged with cruelty to animals and is scheduled to appear in Bristol Superior Court on June 13.

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com

Congress Curious About $1.8B NYC Kushner Property: Sources


If President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, appears before the Congressional committees probing alleged Russian meddling in the presidential election, he is expected to be asked about a very expensive piece of New York City real estate, NBC News reported.

Kushner may be asked whether he tried to set up a secret way of communicating with the Russians, a back channel, to find some one there to buy the 41-story tower at 666 Fifth Ave. from his family, two Congressional sources with direct knowledge of the investigation confirmed.

The Kushner real estate firm bought the building in January 2007 for $1.8 billion, then a record for a Manhattan building. But Kushner Companies has reportedly been bleeding money ever since.

A Kushner Companies spokesman declined to comment when NBC News reached out to ask whether the purpose of a reported back channel to Moscow Kushner sought was to find investors for 666 Fifth Ave.

Photo Credit: AP Photo/Evan Vucci, File

Help Hartford Yard Goats Win Best Ballpark Competition


The Hartford Yard Goats are in the running to win the title of best Double A ballpark in the country and they need your help to secure the victory. 

The local minor league team made it to the second round of Ballpark Digest’s “Best of the Ballparks 2017: Double A” competition. 

Dunkin Donuts Park is in the running against MGM Park in Biloxi, Mississippi, home of the Biloxi Shuckers, to make it to round three.  

This is the first year the Yard Goats are playing in the new stadium in downtown Hartford. 

You can vote multiple times, but you can only do so once a day.

Photo Credit: NBC Connecticut
This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story in your web browser.

Shelton Man Bribed, Sexually Assaulted 12-Year-Old: Police


A Shelton man is accused of bribing a 12-year-old girl with gifts and money in order to sexually assault her, police said. 

Adam Besaw, 38, was charged with first-degree sexual assault, two counts of second-degree sexual assault and four counts of risk of injury and impairing the morals of a minor and coercion, according to Shelton Police. 

A family friend of the victim told police that the young girl had been sexually assaulted by Besaw when she was 12 years old, Shelton Police said. 

The girl told police that Besaw bribed her with gifts and money dating back to 2014, according to police. 

Besaw's bond was set at $250,000.

Photo Credit: Shelton Police Department

Wooden Butterfly Taken From Sandy Hook Mural in Plantsville


One of the 26 wooden butterflies on a Sandy Hook mural in Plantsville was taken, police said. 

Southington police responded to a Rails to Trails walking path behind the Ragozzino's Deli at 245 Summer Street at 8:04 a.m. on Monday.

Police found that one of the 26 wooden butterflies that are a part of a Sandy Hook mural along the trail was missing. Officers said they were unable to locate the missing piece when they searched the area and did not have any witnesses. 

It is unclear when the butterfly was taken.

Anyone with any information regarding the alleged theft is asked to call the Southington Police Department at (860) 378-1600 ext. 2367 or email. Anyone with information wishing to remain anonymous may also utilize the Southington Police Department Anonymous Tip Line at (860) 276-1234.

Photo Credit: NBC Connecticut

Airman Pleads Guilty to Sex Assault of Teen


A member of the United States Air Force who was accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl who was reported missing in Connecticut has pleaded guilty to traveling to engage in illegal sexual activity with a minor.

What started as an investigation into a missing teen in Plainfield led to the arrest in May 2016 of 27-year-old Nicholas B. Murphy, of Exeter, Rhode Island, who police said was an active member of the US Air Force.

The then-14-year-old girl was reported missing in September 2015 and police learned within hours that she was with Murphy, according to a news release.

Murphy and the teen started speaking on Facebook and they met while he was on leave, police said.

Federal authorities said Murphy knew the teen was sneaking out of her home without her parents' knowledge to meet him and he picked her up and drove to a secluded area where he and the victim engaged in illicit sexual contact.   

Murphy was charged with two counts of second-degree sexual assault and two counts of illegal sexual contact.

He was released on $150,000 bond and is scheduled to be sentenced on Sept. 13.

Photo Credit: Plainfield Police

Owner of Dogs That Mauled Healthcare Worker Found Guilty


A Plainfield woman was found guilty of charges involving reckless endangerment, possession of a nuisance dog and failure to comply with dog license requirements after two of her dogs mauled a health worker.

Jenna Allen will be sentenced on August 4 after she was found guilty of reckless endangerment in the first and second degree, two counts of possession of a nuisance dog and five counts of failure to comply with dog license requirements.

Last June, two of Allen's five dogs were euthanized after they mauled a health worker while she was on duty, police said. Months before, a state officer upheld the ruling to euthanize the two Rottweilers in Plainfield.

Police said Lynne Denning, of Canterbury, was viciously attacked by two to four dogs at 379 Putnam Road, in the Wauregan Village, of Plainfield while she was caring for an elderly patient in December 2014.

Denning "suffered brutal injuries" to her face, chest, arms and legs and has undergo at least 13 surgeries in the months after the attack, according to police and family members.

Town officials confiscated five Rottweilers and a Labrador from the home. The dogs, which were all present at the time of the attack, were quarantined at the Plainfield Animal Shelter.

Days later, officials announced plans to euthanize the dogs but said in August 2015 they were unable to prove four of the dogs took part in the attack and opted to return them to their owners, Allen and Corey Beakey. 

Allen, 29, and Beakey, 29, both of Plainfield, turned themselves into police in September 2015.

Beakey was charged with reckless endangerment in the second degree.

Photo Credit: Brittany Allen

Connecticut Locations Involved in Chipotle Data Breach


Mexican fast food chain Chipotle announced in April that its customer payment system had been breached, CNBC reported.

On Monday, the company released locations affected by the nationwide data breach, including many in Connecticut. 

In a statement on the company's website, Chipotle said it detected "unauthorized activity" on the system. Officials are focusing on credit card transactions that occurred from March 24, 2017, to April 18, 2017.

"The malware searched for track data (which sometimes has cardholder name in addition to card number, expiration date, and internal verification code) read from the magnetic stripe of a payment card as it was being routed through the point-of-sale device," the company said in a statement on its website.

Chipotle said that not all locations were involved and specific time frames vary by location. 

The restaurant added that the breach has been stopped and additional security measures have been added, though the investigation is ongoing. Chipotle encouraged customers to monitor their card activity.

Connecticut Locations:

275 East Main Street

110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 301

7 Backus Ave., H-100

115 Mill Plain Road

Connecticut Welcome Center I-95NB

71 Post Road

7 Hazard Ave

340 Grasmere Ave

140 Glastonbury Blvd, Suite 4

49 Greenwich Avenue

2165 Dixwell Ave, Suite 2

48 Hale Road

1319 Boston Post Road, Space 4B

910 Chapel Street

3575 Berlin Turnpike, UNIT B

1233 E Putnam Avenue

701 Bridgeport Avenue

1094 North Colony Road, Suite 20

966 Farmington Avenue

1457 New Britain Ave

354 Saw Mill Road, Unit B

370 Post Road East

For more on the data breach, click here

Photo Credit: Lynne Sladky/AP, File

Feds Arrest NSA Contractor in Leak of Secret Russia Document


A woman was arrested for leaking a top-secret National Security Agency document that reveals details about Russian hacking's influence on the U.S. presidential election, a senior federal official told NBC News.

Reality Leigh Winner, 25, was charged with "gathering, transmitting, or losing defense information" to The Intercept.

The story published Monday features a secret NSA document that notes efforts by the Russian government to hack into a voting software company approximately a week before the election. While the document doesn't say the hacking changed any votes, it "raises the possibility that Russian hacking may have breached at least some elements of the voting system, with disconcertingly uncertain results."

The document was classified at some of the highest levels.

Winner is a contractor with Pluribus International Corporation since mid-February, with a Top Secret clearance, authorities said. The NSA has a facility in Georgia.

The FBI said when they approached Winner she admitted to printing out the document, removing it from her place of work and mailing it to The Intercept. 

The report is published just a days after NBC's Megyn Kelly sat down with Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss the hacking accusations, which Putin vehemently denies. Putin said that "it wouldn't make sense" for Russia to interfere with the election. 

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Top Republican Supports Tribal Casino Expansion


The top Republican in the Connecticut House said the bill to support when it comes to casino expansion is the one backed by the state's two tribes that already operate a pair of casinos in southeastern Connecticut.

“I think our focus should be on saving those jobs in Eastern Connecticut and allowing two tribes that have been good partners as along as the town that it’s going to be agree with it," Rep. Themis Klarides said during an interview Monday.

Klarides is the minority leader in the tightly divided House of Representatives.

Her comments could help to put expanded casino gambling over the goal line in a legislative session that's been dominated by a loud and expensive lobbying battle between MMCT, the group that consists of the Mashantucket Pequot and Mohegan Tribes that already have casinos and MGM which has been fighting to open a casino in Bridgeport.

MGM has argued that allowing the two tribes to operate a casino off tribal land would be unconstitutional, and former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder sent a letter to that effect to Connecticut Attorney George Jepsen.

The General Assembly is also in talks to allow for slot machines to be loccated in off-track betting facilities in New Haven, Bridgeport and Waterbury, as well as what's being described as a "Boutique Casino" in Hartford.

The casino legislation is aimed at being a revenue driving option for the State of Connecticut as it deals with sagging finances.

Democrats are all strongly considering bringing tolls back to Connecticut highways, and authorizing for the sale and regulation of marijuana products.

Senate Republican President Pro Tem Len Fasano says if those elements are all included in a final budget, then no Republicans would support the spending proposal.

“We’re willing to talk about budgets but they’ve got to be real budgets and we’re willing to talk about ideas but we’re not going to sell our souls to fill our coffers," he said.

Rail Expansion Along Shoreline Faces Opposition


The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) is proposing a project to double the number of train tracks from two to four between Branford and Guilford as part of the plan to enable high speed trains to travel more quickly along the northeast corridor through Connecticut.

Robert Vavasour is not bothered by the sounds of the trains speeding by his Guilford home that is on the National Register of Historic Places.

"We certainly don’t hate trains or we would never have bought this property," he said.

But this stakeholder feels left out of the FRA’s plans to expand the railroad near his home.

"All the other people’s houses that are threatened feel the same way," Vavasour said. "We wanted to make sure we were part of that process, we’ve never been part of that process."

Vavasour said the FRA has not listened to local lawmakers who submitted letters on behalf of residents.

"They have actually asked for the FRA to send people to Branford and Guilford to talk to us and they don’t respond," he said.

Gregory Stroud is the director of special projects for the Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation.

"Once those routes are announced," Stroud said. "It’s going to be very hard to change them."

Stroud said time is running out before FRA official finalize their plans for the new tracks along the shoreline.

"We’re afraid that it could change the character of the shoreline, and not just from Branford to Guilford," he said. "But really from Old Lyme all the way to Greenwich, that it could fundamentally change coastal Connecticut."

Vavasour worries about what this railroad project could mean for the area’s ecosystem, as well as the impact construction could have on property values and the water wells residents rely on.

"There’s an effort to keep people feeling not like you should worry when people should be very worried," he said.

NBC Connecticut reached out to the FRA about its communications with communities impacted by the railroad expansion proposal. Spokesperson Marc Willis said the FRA met with "leadership of specific communities and towns based on requests from elected officials of those communities."

"As appropriate, additional public outreach, meetings and hearings will be conducted during the Tier 2 project planning studies," Willis said in an email. He added that the project will require "further analysis and environmental review, as well s funding, before any construction can begin."

Stroud is organizing an informational meeting about the proposed railroad changes between Branford and Guilford on Wednesday at 70m at the Nathanael Greene Community Center at 32 Church Street in Guilford.

Constituents can find more info and submit comments here.

Photo Credit: NBC Connecticut

Teen Arrested for Threatening Messages on Bathroom Walls: PD


A Torrington student was arrested in relation to threats of violence found on various bathroom walls at the high school, police said.

The 17-year-old Torrington High School student was charged with breach of peace and criminal mischief, police said. 

The Torrington Police Department's School Resource officer was able to solve the case through interviews and school surveillance footage, according to Torrington Police. 

The investigation is on-going.

Anyone with any further information is asked to contact the Torrington Police Department at (860) 489-2090.

Photo Credit: NBC Boston

6 Arrested for Disturbance at Capitol Building in Hartford


Six people were arrested at the Capitol Building in Hartford for interfering with the General Assembly, police said. 

State police said a group gathered in the north rotunda of the Capitol Building while the House of Representatives and Senate were conducting business. 

The group started to sing loudly and chant which caused a disturbance. The group refused when they were asked to stop the loud noises, however, when they were asked to leave the building, several people left without incident. 

Multiple people still refused to leave the building and were arrested. 

John I. Selders, 54, of Hartford, was charged with interference with the General Assembly.

Kent J. Siladi, 61, of Middletown; Carleen R. Gerber, 68, of Lyme; Joshua M. Pawelek, 50, Glastonbury; Michael J. Reardon, 54, Glastonbury; Elisabeth Marie Alford-Harkey, 51, Milford were all charged with disorderly conduct and interference with the General Assembly. 

Racing Returns to New London-Waterford Speedbowl


The New London-Waterford Speedbowl has announced it will reopen for the 2017 season thanks to a lease agreement with George Whitney of Whitney Farm Racing, LLC.

Whitney has over 20 years of racing experience, according to the Speedbowl website, and recently worked at National Championships as a Crew Chief.

“The Speedbowl is my home track and I am proud to be given the opportunity to give back to a track that not only has supported family racing for generations, including mine, but has the best short track racing in New England,” Whitney said in a statement posted to the Speedbowl’s website Monday.

A race schedule is being reviewed should be posted shortly. For more information, visit the Speedbowl website.

The Speedbowl’s future was uncertain after NASCAR terminated its sanction in April amid allegations that the business’s owner was involved in a human trafficking ring.

Photo Credit: NBC Connecticut
This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story in your web browser.

Ghost Ship Operator Arrested in Deadly Oakland Warehouse Fire


Two people were arrested Monday morning on charges connected to the deadly Oakland Ghost Ship warehouse fire that killed 36 people in December, according to Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O'Malley.

Derick Almena, the warehouse's operator, and Max Harris, a warehouse tenant, were taken into custody. Almena was arrested in Lake County, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, who assisted with the arrest. 

O'Malley said both Almena and Harris are charged with 36 counts of involuntary manslaughter in connection to the deadly blaze.

Almena was taken to Santa Rita Jail in Dublin late Monday and was to be processed sometime after midnight, sheriff's officials said. He is scheduled to be in court Thursday, with bail set at $1 million. Sheriff’s deputies will travel to Southern California to pick up Harris this week.

One victim's mother reacted to the arrests Monday.

"That place was set up like a death trap," said Susan Slocum, whose daughter Donna Kellogg one of the first to be identified in the tragic fire. "Our daughters and sons didn’t have much of a chance."

Slocum said the arrest of two men facing involuntary manslaughter charges couldn’t come soon enough.

"You feel like you’re in a state of limbo, waiting to hear something," she said. "It feels better knowing there’s movement going on."

O’Malley explained the two men's arrests and charges during a news conference Monday.

"They knowingly created a fire trap, with inadequate escapes, and are now suffering the consequences of their actions," she said.

A massive fire ripped through the converted Ghost Ship warehouse building during a dance party on Dec. 2, engulfing the ground floor and sending smoke up twp staircases, trapping party-goers. Th structure was zoned as a warehouse but illegally converted into a living space.

Almena told NBC's "Today" show back in December that he was "incredibly sorry and that everything that I did was to make this a stronger and more beautiful community and to bring people together."

Almena, 46, who friends knew as Derick Ion, was convicted in January of receiving stolen property, specifically an Airstream trailer from his landlord in January 2015, court records show. He spent two days in jail then, pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor, and had been on probation until 2019.

Almena survived the fire and posted to Facebook after hearing that the converted warehouse he managed was the site of a deadly fire. The post, which has since been deleted, got a lot of attention because of its insensitivity to what was already known to be a fatal scene.

The post read as follows: "Confirmed. Everything I worked so hard for is gone. Blessed that my children and Micah were at a hotel safe and sound ... it's as if I have awoken from a dream filled with opulence and hope ... to be standing now in poverty of self worth."

The post prompted more than 2,000 comments, and many of them were critical of Almena's message. The commenters said he showed more concern for his material possessions than the people who were killed in the blaze.

Danielle Boudreaux said she became fast friends with Almena and his wife Micah Allison when they met eight years ago before a falling out about a year ago over conditions at the warehouse.

Access to the second floor, where there was a room for concerts and a home for the couple and their children, was a rickety, homemade staircase, she said.

"Calling it a staircase gives you the idea that it was a set of stairs. It was not," Boudreaux said. "It was random pieces of wood put together to create something that you could get up to the top floor on. But it was not what most people would consider a staircase. It was like a jimmy-rigged makeshift staircase. As soon as you stepped on it, it wobbled all over the place."

Other former tenants have said there were constant problems with the power and hot water. One, Shelly Mack, described "all kinds of electrical cords running through there illegally." She called it a "death trap."

Long before the fire killed 36 partygoers in Oakland’s Fruitvale district late Friday night, Oakland officials had been fighting the owners of that building over hazardous or substandard conditions at their properties.

City building inspectors never set foot inside the Ghost Ship warehouse in 30 years. But dozens of public documents obtained by the Investigative Unit reveal city officials had routinely accused the building’s owners of neglect in connection with the warehouse and other properties they own. Those records show the Ng family, who own the so-called Ghost Ship warehouse and at least a dozen other properties across the Bay Area, failed to clean up dangerous or shoddy conditions at properties over a period of more than 15 years despite code violations and complaints from neighbors.

NBC Bay Area's Jodi Hernandez and Cheryl Hurd contributed to this report.

Photo Credit: NBC Bay Area/Ajesh Shah

Wallingford Businesses Brace for Hit During Construction


Construction will close the road in a busy area of Wallingford for several weeks this June.

The Route 150 (Quinnipiac Street) Bridge, between Main Street and South Broad Street,  will be closed to traffic beginning June 5 at 7 a.m. and continue through Sunday, June 25 at 7 a.m.

The work is part of the overall upgrade of the New Haven-Hartford-Springfield Rail Line.

The work being done includes installation and repairs of supporting bridge structures, such as retaining walls and joins, as well as preparation of the rail bed for the new track.

This is now the second time since October the bridge in Wallingford has been closed.

Frenchy’s Auto Repair really felt the pain then, especially from those coming to get emissions tests. Lead tech, Joseph Menard is anticipating to feel it again.

“The emissions is more of a customer that’s coming to drive by and come and have it done and there’s plenty of places in new 58 they can go to instead so instead of coming here, they’re going to go up there so my emissions count is going to be down,” said Menard, who said they were down about 20 percent in customer traffic. The business is located right next to the construction site.

“People can’t get here. Customers come in, go all the way around, people have to come in for emissions, they can’t now. It’s a tough time to make it. It’s difficult for the customer to get here,” Menard added.

“I have seen the sign and I kind of knew in the back of my head, but it’s so automatic and so nice to go up that street under the bridge and get to everything here,” said Roxanne Westlake of Wallingford.

Until the work is done, drivers will have to adjust to the changes – making a lengthy detour to get to where they’re going. To get to Route 5, drivers detoured on Old Colony Road.

“[You] just having to go the opposite way over the bridge took forever,” said Westlake.

“This is going to be a little confusing at rush hour,” said Rich Wasilewski of Wallingford, a pizza delivery driver. He said for now, drivers like him will just have to be patient.

“It’s going to be a little slow but us getting to people’s houses,” said Wasilewski.

Photo Credit: NBC Connecticut
Browsing All 57608 Browse Latest View Live