Channel: NBC Connecticut
Browsing All 57608 Browse Latest View Live
Mark channel Not-Safe-For-Work? cancel confirm NSFW Votes: (0 votes)
Are you the publisher? Claim or contact us about this channel.

20 Years in the Making: Preschool Sweethearts Finally Wed


Nearly 20 years ago, 3-year-old Matt Grodsky stood up in front of his entire preschool class, and declared that he would one day marry classmate Laura Scheel. And then on December 30, 2016, he did, the “Today” show reported.

The two, both now 23, met in preschool in Phoenix, Arizona, and Grodsky was immediately drawn to Scheel, according to the report.

"I don't remember the first time I saw her, but she was always a girl who let me follow her around," Grodsky said. "I'd always try to impress her by reciting lines from movies like 'The Lion King' and stuff like that."

After their preschool relationship blossomed later in high school, Grodsky decided to pop the question just before their senior year of college.

On December 30, 2016, the preschool sweethearts said "I do." 

Grodsky's uncle, who officiated the marriage, put it best during their ceremony: "For most kids in preschool, it's about finding your snacks and your sleeping mats, but for them it was about finding their soulmates."

Photo Credit: Courtesy of Matt Grodsky and Laura Scheel

Happy Fourth of July: Injured Bald Eagle Rescued in DC


An injured bald eagle who was having trouble breathing, was lethargic and was unable to fly was rescued in southeast D.C. Saturday afternoon.

The Humane Rescue Alliance received a report that the bird was in trouble, the organization said on Facebook, and officers were able to capture the eagle, which has now been transported to City Wildlife for care.

Opened in 2013, City Wildlife specializes in wild animal rehabilitation. They are no stranger to big birds: On Thursday, it took in a red-shouldered hawk fledgling to get checked out before being released to a raptor center.

Bald eagles were once endangered, but they are no longer on the federal list of threatened and endangered species, according to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

They've been making a comeback in Washington as well; at least two nests are closely watched by eagle fans. One is on the grounds of a D.C. Police facility in Southwest Washington and another is at the National Arboretum in Northeast.

Photo Credit: Humane Rescue Alliance
This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story in your web browser.

Sea Turtle Covered in Tumors to Have Surgery in Florida Keys


A sea turtle covered with tumors was airlifted from St. Croix in the Virgin Islands to the Florida on Saturday to receive treatment.

Named Charid, the 28-pound juvenile green sea turtle was found with fibropapilloma tumors covering her head, according to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. 

The turtle is named after the two children of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife official who found her in the Virgin Islands. 

Charid arrived at Miami International Airport Saturday morning and was taken to receive treatment at the Florida Keys Turtle Hospital, which has been helping sea turtles for more than 30 years.

Bette Zirkelbach, manager of the Turtle Hospital, was at the airport to receive Charid and spoke on the turtle's condition.

"She has one good eye," Zirkelbach said. "She is releasable [back into the wild] because they don't have to chase their prey. They just feed on sea grass. We’re so hopeful. You can see she’s moving so she made the trip."

Getting Charid help took some teamwork. Mark Nelson, general manager of American Airlines Virgin Islands, aided in the turtle's transportation.

"I'm a diver so sea life is very important to me," he said. "So when I heard about it I wanted to do whatever I could. And American was behind me all the way."

Fibropapilloma is a virus that affects sea turtles in oceans around the world. The turtles are treated by having the tumors surgically removed. The animals are then nursed back to health for eventual release back into the wild.

"The disease is horrific," Zirkelbach said. "It's really hard to look at, honestly. But environment has a big play in this disease. Warmer water temperatures, water pollution, causes this virus."

Photo Credit: NBC 6

Faith Leaders Call for Change After Little Rock Shooting


Faith leaders gathered Saturday in Little Rock, Arkansas, to call for an end to violence after a nightclub shooting left more than 20 people wounded, NBC News reported.

"Little Rock tonight is a river city of tears," Rabbi Barry Block said at the interfaith vigil event, at which speakers prayed for the shooting victims.

"Unless our prayers tonight are a call to action, unless you and I — you and I — do something" more vigils for victims will have to be held, said David Freeman, senior pastor at First United Methodist Church of Little Rock. "Is our community too broken, is our humanity too broken? Instead of being formed by this tragedy we will be transformed."

The shooting took place at the Power Ultra Lounge nightclub early Saturday morning when concert attendees got into a dispute, police said. In the melee, 25 people were shot and three were injured trying to flee the scene. 

Photo Credit: Andrew DeMillo/AP

Rapper Held on Unrelated Charges After Little Rock Shooting


A rapper whose concert in Little Rock was the site of a shooting that left 28 people injured was arrested early Sunday on unrelated assault charges while outside an Alabama club where he was performing just 24 hours later, and authorities said several firearms were recovered during the arrest.

Ricky Hampton, 25, of Memphis, Tennessee, also known as Finese 2Tymes, was arrested on outstanding charges of aggravated assault with a gun out of Forrest City in eastern Arkansas, the U.S. Marshals Service said. A second man also was taken into custody, and two handguns and an assault rifle were seized from the Mercedes in which the two men were riding, said Cliff LaBarge with the U.S. Marshals Service in Alabama.

The firearms will be sent to a crime lab in Arkansas to determine whether they match shell casings found at the scene of the shooting early Saturday at the Power Ultra Lounge, said Little Rock Police Lt. Steven McClanahan.

McClanahan described Hampton as a "person of interest" and said the rapper will be extradited to Arkansas so that police can interview him.

McClanahan said no arrests have been made in the shooting in which 25 people between the ages of 16 and 35 suffered gunshot wounds, and three others were hurt afterward. He said police did not recover any weapons at the scene of the shooting, which authorities believe may have been gang-related.

"We are definitely looking at that possibility," McClanahan said. "We know that gang members were present inside."

Prison records from the Tennessee Department of Corrections show a Ricky Hampton with the same date of birth, home town and a similar appearance was released from prison in August 2016 after serving six years for two counts of aggravated robbery.

Material advertising the concert by Finese 2Tymes showed a man pointing a gun at a camera, drawing a rebuke from Mayor Mark Stodola.

Hampton was being held Sunday without bond in Alabama. A message posted on the rapper's Facebook page Saturday offered thoughts and prayers for those injured: "THE VIOLENCE IS NOT FOR THE CLUB PEOPLE. WE ALL COME WITH 1 MOTIVE AT THE END OF THE DAY, AND THATS TO HAVE FUN."

A woman who answered a phone number listed on Finese 2Tymes' Instagram account for booking said the rapper didn't consider canceling the Birmingham show, despite the shooting, because he wasn't responsible for what happened. The woman didn't give her name before hanging up.

The volley of gunfire inside the Power Ultra Lounge came so fast that investigators believe multiple people had to have been involved. Police Chief Kenton Buckner credited quick work by first responders for there being no fatalities.

City officials said they would move Monday to shut down the club under a "criminal abatement" program. State regulators suspended the club's liquor license Saturday, and a representative for the landlord's office later posted an eviction notice on a door to the club. The notice stated that the club must move out of the property within three days "due to your failure to maintain the premises in a safe condition."

About 30 people attended a news conference Sunday with Arkansas Stop the Violence, which is seeking more resources to fight poverty and crime in the southern half of the city. The event was held in front of a police station near where a boy was shot in a drive-by last week.

Photo Credit: AP Photo/Kelly P. Kissel

Missing 13-Year-Old Girl Found Dead Inside Texas Home: Police


Dallas FBI investigators confirmed early Sunday the death of 13-year-old Shavon Randle, the Lancaster girl who went missing Wednesday and was at the center of an Amber Alert. [[432086013, R]]

In a live Facebook video posted by the City of Lancaster, Eric Jackson, special agent for the Dallas FBI office, stated that officers had found two bodies inside a home in Dallas Sunday morning.

The bodies were of Shavon Randle and Michael Titus, 19, who was initially named as a person of interest in the girl's disappearance last week. [[432085993, C]]

Officers responded to an abandoned home in the 2200 block of Kiest Boulevard just before 3 a.m. after receiving tips. 

No one has been charged in Shavon's death.

Police concluded their investigation at the home Sunday afternoon and the medical examiner's office removed the bodies. The cause of death is not yet known.

A growing memorial of flowers, balloons, and teddy bears was set up outside the home. A large presence of on-lookers also remained Sunday evening. 

[[432088413, R]]

FBI Arrests 2 People on Saturday
Lancaster Police and FBI agents arrested two additional people on Saturday in connection with the disappearance of 13-year-old Shavon Le'Faye Randle.

The Lancaster Police Department and the FBI arrested Devontae Owens and Laquon Wilkerson, who was recently identified as an additional person of interest, on Saturday, July 1.

On Saturday, Police said they were continuing their search for Michael Titus, considered a person of interest in the girl's disappearance.

Two other people identified by Lancaster police Thursday as people who may also have knowledge of the abduction, 25-year-old Laporshya Polley and 26-year-old Darius Fields, are said to be talking with investigators. The FBI says the public helped investigators locate them.

Randle was last seen in the 1300 block of Southridge Drive at about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 28. Police issued an Amber Alert that day, indicating she may be in grave or immediate danger.

Police said Wednesday she was taken from her home by an unknown man who they said later called a member of the girl's family.

"They confirmed that they knew who the victim was and they said, 'Well, we have her,'" Lancaster Police Department Det. Joseph Brickett said. "Then they called back later on the victim's cell phone and said, 'If you call law enforcement, then we'll harm her.'"

Brickett said investigators were able to trace Randle's cell phone location for a while before it was turned off. Investigators are checking locations in those areas for photos, surveillance video, or any witnesses who might have seen the girl or the suspect vehicle.

Photo Credit: Lancaster Police Department
This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story in your web browser.

Kidnapping Suspect Researched the 'Perfect Abduction': FBI


A man charged with the kidnapping of a visiting Chinese scholar at the University of Illinois allegedly researched the "perfect abduction" before the crime, according to the FBI. 

Brendt Christensen, 27, was charged Friday with kidnapping Yingying Zhang on June 9, authorities said. 

Zhang, 26, was about a month into a yearlong appointment at the University of Illinois' Urbana-Champaign campus when she vanished.

Her friends told police she had gone out to sign an apartment lease, and she was last seen on surveillance video entering a Saturn Astra around 2 p.m., authorities said. 

On June 12, University of Illinois Police traced the car to Christensen, a former graduate student earned a masters degree in physics in May, according to a university spokeswoman and the criminal complaint filed by the FBI. 

Christensen initially said he couldn't recall his whereabouts on June 9, later telling police that "he must have been either sleeping or he was playing video games at his residence all day," according to the complaint. 

Three days later, officials said Christensen admitted in an interview with investigators to picking up an Asian female who said she was late for an appointment on June 9. 

Authorities said he claimed to have made a wrong turn, at which point the woman panicked and he said he let her out of the car a few blocks away. 

At the same time as Christensen's interview, agents searched his residence, seizing several computers and a cell phone belonging to the suspect, according to the complaint. 

It was at this point investigators said they discovered Christensen used his phone to scan a forum on the website FetLife called "Abduction 101." 

Authorities allege Christensen visited sub-threads on the site called "perfect abduction fantasy" and "planning a kidnapping," according to the complaint.

On June 29, while he was under law enforcement surveillance, the FBI said agents overheard Christensen explaining that he kidnapped Zhang, bringing her back to his apartment against her will. 

"Based on this, and other facts uncovered during the investigation of this matter, law enforcement agents believe that Ms. Zhang is no longer alive," the complaint concludes. 

Christensen will remain in law enforcement custody pending his initial federal court appearance in Urbana scheduled on Monday, July 3, at 10 a.m., authorities said. Attorney information for the accused was not immediately available. 

A prayer vigil planned for Saturday was canceled in the wake of the alleged kidnapper's arrest and news of Zhang’s possible death.

"We hope they are wrong, but trust they have creditable information to make this statement," organizers Kim Tee and Randy Tom said in a joint statement late Friday night. "Please keep Ying Ying's family in your thought and prayers, and may God watch over them."

Zhang, from Jianyang, China, was working in the university's Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences, researching photosynthesis and crop productivity. 

Photo Credit: University of Illinois Police/Facebook

12 Displaced After Stamford House Fire


Twelve people were displayed when a fire ripped through a multi-family home on Warren Street in Stamford Saturday morning.

Firefighters were called to 22 Warren Street around 11 a.m. Saturday. When they arrived they found heavy fire coming from the third floor porch and apartment.

Fire officials said the occupants of the home all escaped unharmed when they were warned of the flames by a passerby. Smoke from the fire was spotted from many parts of the city.

Hot weather and humid conditions made it difficult for firefighters to work. Around 28 firefighters responded to the scene.

The third floor suffered heavy fire damage, and the rest of the building suffered smoke and water damage. The American Red Cross responded to assist the residents with temporary housing.

Photo Credit: Stamford Fire Department

Health Secretary Says Trump Still Dedicated to Health Bill


Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price on Sunday defended President Trump's dedication to passing a new health care law after the president sent numerous tweets this week instead focused on attacking the press, NBC News reported. 

"The fact of the matter is that he can do more than one thing at a time," Price said on NBC's "Meet The Press." 

Asked specifically about President Trump's tweets taking aim at the hosts of MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Price said, “what I am concentrated on is the job that he’s given me and that is to make certain that we fulfill the mission of the Department of Health and Human Services."

Price also affirmed that the Trump administration remains supportive of efforts in Congress to negotiate a bill aimed at both repealing and replacing parts of the Affordable Care Act, rather than repealing the law first and trying to replace it afterward.

Photo Credit: AP

Frontier Customers in Norfolk Experiencing Service Issues


Some Frontier customers in Norfolk are experiencing service issues, according to Norfolk’s Emergency Management department.

Town officials said about 176 homes are affected and unable to place phone calls or access the internet. Frontier and the local 911 center are aware of the issues. Officials suggest residents keep a cell phone handy to dial 911 in case of an emergency.

There is no estimated time of restoration yet, town officials said. Frontier technicians are working to fix the problem.

Man Charged in Road Rage Slaying of High School Grad


After a dramatic manhunt that lasted several days and spanned multiple states, Chester County, Pennsylvania, authorities have charged David Andrew Desper, 28, with first-degree murder for the road rage killing of recent high school graduate Bianca Roberson.

Desper, of Trainer, Pennsylvania, turned himself in Sunday morning around 2 a.m., officials said.

Police recovered the defendant’s red pickup truck at a location in Delaware County and Desper’s firearm from his bedroom. He has a license to carry and purchased the gun legally, according to court documents.

He was also charged with third-degree murder, criminal homicide, recklessly endangering another person and possession of an instrument of crime with intent to use it criminally. 

Desper is being held at Chester County Prison without bail, and his preliminary hearing is set for July 13.

Roberson's parents sat quietly in the room, sobbing, while officials announced the arrest. They lost another child, an adult son, four years ago to heart disease.

On June 28, Desper and Roberson played what investigators previously called a game of "cat and mouse" while attempting to merge into the same lane on Route 100 in Chester County around 5:30 p.m., officials said. Roberson was heading home from a shopping trip. She would have left for college later this summer.

Instead, she was shot in the left side of the head in an apparent road rage attack.

Her car was found in a ditch. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

"This is a story of a savage and senseless murder," Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan said during a news conference Sunday.

The shooter’s car fled the scene "at a high rate of speed on the shoulder of the spur before eventually crossing traffic and continuing southbound on the shoulder of Route 202," charging documents said.

A witness described hearing a loud noise and then seeing one car, which belonged to Roberson, swerving off the road while another sped away, officials said.

A portion of the round that struck Roberson was recovered from her skull during an autopsy. The bullet’s markings indicated it came from a Smith & Wesson .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun. 

A similar firearm was recovered from Desper's bedroom after he turned himself in to police. Ammunition was found in a nearby trashcan. Desper reportedly purchased the weapon in November of 2015, according to charging documents.

Using video surveillance from the scene and later recordings of a red pickup truck, police recovered Desper’s car in Glen Mills. It matched the description of the pickup seen moments after the incident. 

Desper's attorney was not available for comment. Roberson's family declined to comment, but previously told NBC10 the death of their daughter is "surreal."

"How can you just shoot a baby, an 18-year-old girl, on her way to college and then just speed off like it was nothing? She didn't deserve to die like this," Roberson's mother, Michelle, said.

Roberson's aunt Joyce Chester said she remains heartbroken but relieved that an arrest was made.

"We just had the graduation for the school and the kids were so full of hope. Hope and excitement," Chester said. "I said, 'Are they ever going to get this truck and this guy?' And my friend said, 'They're going to get him. They're going to get him. They'll get the truck and they'll get the guy.' I said, 'How do you know?' He said, 'They just will.'"

Desper's neighbor Gerry Szper told NBC10 he heard about Roberson's murder but was shocked the suspect lived so close to home.

"It's just crazy," he said. "I just don't know. I'm shocked."

Photo Credit: NBC10
This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story in your web browser.

Swastika Painted on Sign at Torrington School


Police are investigating after someone painted a swastika on the sign at Southwest Elementary School in Torrington.

Torrington police confirmed they were called out Saturday morning to investigate the vandalism at the school, located at 340 Litchfield Street.

No other information was immediately available.

Photo Credit: NBC Connecticut

Some State Parks at Capacity Sunday


Several state parks have reached parking capacity Sunday and are closed to new vehicles.

Rocky Neck State Park in East Lyme, Silver Sands State Park in Milford, Bigelow Hollow State Park in Union, Miller's Pond State Park in Durham, Kent Falls State Park in Kent, Wadsworth Falls State Park in Middlefield, Mount Tom State Park in Litchfield, the Pattaconk Lake State Recreation Area in Chester, and Squantz Pond State Park in New Fairfield are at capacity and closed to new vehicles as of Sunday afternoon.

For the latest state park information keep an eye on the Ct State Parks twitter @CTStateParks.

Temperatures Sunday were forecast in the high 80s with mostly sunny skies.

For the full forecast, click here. 

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com

Milford Police Investigate Untimely Death


Milford police are investigating an untimely death and are asking for the public’s help to identify the victim.

Police said an unresponsive male was found on Forest Road near Post Road around 11 p.m. Saturday. He is described as 6-foot-2 and around 250 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Milford police at 203-878-6551.

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com

Service Announced for CT Sailor Killed in US Destroyer Crash


The Watertown-Oakville Veterans' Council has announced details of a memorial service for U.S. Navy Sailor Ngoc T. Truong Huynh, who was killed when a US Navy destroyer collided with a container ship off the coast of Japan in June.

Sonar Technician 3rd Class Ngoc T Truong Huynh, 25, was one of seven sailors who died onboard the USS Fitzgerald when it collided with another ship. Huynh went by the name Tan, according to his sister, Lan Huynh.

Huynh's family moved to Connecticut when he was in eighth grade, Lan Huynh told NBC Connecticut.

A memorial service will be held on Thursday, July 6 at 2 p.m. at the Oakville Green on Route 73 in Oakville. A funeral service will take place at the same time in Oklahoma, where his family now lives.

Both siblings went to Plainville High School for a time, but graduated from Watertown High, Lan Huynh said.

Tan Huynh also attended Naugatuck Valley Community College before joining the Navy in 2014.

The family moved to Oklahoma after Huynh enlisted.

His sister said the family is coping as best they can.

"He was a really quiet person. He was also very nice, very selfless. He helped us, the family with a lot," she said. "He had the brightest smile."

Senators Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy have called for an investigation into the crash. 

Photo Credit: Family Photo

Crews Searching for Man in Connecticut River in East Windsor


Police say they have found the man they were searching for in the Connecticut River in East Windsor. 
Police say they have found the man they were searching for in the Connecticut River in East Windsor. 

Emergency crews searched Sunday afternoon for a man who reportedly went swimming in the Connecticut River while intoxicated, according to East Windsor Police.

It was initially reported that the man jumped from the Route 140 bridge into the river, but East Windsor police say that was incorrect. Police say a local man known to police went for a swim while intoxicated and police were called when witnesses lost sight of him.

Police and fire crews from multiple towns searched the river and the shore in the area.

East Windsor Police eventually found the man around 6:30 p.m. on South Water Street. As a precaution he was checked by EMS crews. 

Photo Credit: NBC 5

Man Accused of Shooting Woman in the Neck in New Britain


New Britain police have arrested a man accused of shooting a woman in the neck early Sunday morning.

Police said around 2:30 a.m. they were called to 85 Rhodes Street for a report of a person shot. When they arrived the adult female victim told them she was shot in a house near the corner of Rhodes Street and Chapman Street then ran down the street for help.

The victim game officers the name and a description of the suspect. She was taken to the hospital for treatment of her injuries.

Police identified the suspect as 41-year-old Colby Boddie of New Britain. He was located a short time later and taken into custody. According to police, a search of Boddie’s car and home turned up a gun believed to have been used in the shooting.

Investigators said the incident was drug related and not random – the suspect and victim know each other.

Boddie was charged with first-degree assault, second-degree assault with a firearm, possession of a firearm and criminal use of a firearm. He was held on a $250,000 bond and is due in court on Monday.

Photo Credit: New Britain Police Department

The Search Is Still on for Amelia Earhart 80 Years Later


The famed aviator was last heard from on July 2, 1937, as she attempted to make the first around-the-world flight along the equator with navigator Fred Noonan. Amelia Earhart was officially declared dead in 1939 after the U.S. government concluded that she crashed somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, but her remains were never found.

Over the decades, her disappearance has mystified historians and fans, and fueled numerous conspiracy theories. Here are just some of the plane tales that have surfaced about the fate of the doomed pilot.

  • Earhart died as a prisoner after being captured by the Japanese
  • Earhart's plane sank into the Pacific Ocean after she got lost and ran out of gas
  • Earhart was a U.S. spy who returned home with a new identity
  • Earhart died as a castaway

Photo Credit: AP

Abu Dhabi, Etihad Airways Dropped From Laptop Ban List


Passengers flying from Abu Dhabi International Airport on U.S.-bound flights are now allowed to use laptop computers in airline cabins, federal officials said Sunday.

Etihad Airways, which is based in Abu Dhabi, was also removed from a list that banned passengers flying on nine airlines and using 10 airports from bringing any device larger than a cellphone into airplane cabins, the Transportation Safety Administration said in a statement.

The still-restricted airports and airlines are in Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Morocco, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.

The Department of Homeland Security scuttled plans last month to impose similar restrictions on U.S.-bound flights from Europe — a move that Alexandre de Juniac, director general and chief executive of the International Air Transport Association, had said could produce "a $1.4 billion hit on productivity."

Photo Credit: Patrick Riviere/Getty Images

Authorities: 6 Killed in Plane Crash in Northern Wisconsin


A Cessna jet that took off from Chicago early Saturday morning crashed in northern Wisconsin, killing six people on board, police said. 

Two of the victims were identified on Saturday night as Bensenville School District employees, according to NBC 5. Charles Tomlitz, a P.E. teacher at Tioga Elementary, and Thomas DeMauro, a maintenance director with the district, were among the six killed when the plane crashed at approximately 3:21 a.m. Saturday morning. 

According to a statement issued by DeMauro's family, Thomas' son Kyle was also on the plane. 

"The DeMauro family would like to express our gratitude for the outpouring of support after the tragic loss of Tom and Kyle," the statement read. "We deeply mourn their loss and both will be dearly missed. We would especially like to extend our gratitude to the first responders and community of Price County, Wisconsin, and our family and friends in Bensenville as we struggle to process this unfortunate loss." 

Funeral services for Thomas and Kyle DeMauro will be determined at a later date, the family announced. 

"Very sad news, my condolences to the families of these men," former Bensenville student Tanya Scheibe said on Facebook. "I have great memories of classes with Mr. DeMauro. I wish everyone well during this difficult time." 

The crash occurred near the city of Phillips, the Price County Sheriff's Office said. The plane had left from Chicago and was heading to Canada on a fishing trip, according to the sheriff's office.

Police could not release the identities of the remaining four victims until families were notified, Price County Sheriff Brian Schmidt told NBC-affiliate WFJW. The sheriff did confirm that all six victims of the crash were adults. 

The NTSB and FAA are investigating the crash, WFJW reported. Debris from the plane scattered around a quarter-mile radius from the crash site, and anyone who finds debris is encouraged to call police. 

Photo Credit: WJFW
Browsing All 57608 Browse Latest View Live