Channel: NBC Connecticut
Browsing All 57608 Browse Latest View Live
Mark channel Not-Safe-For-Work? cancel confirm NSFW Votes: (0 votes)
Are you the publisher? Claim or contact us about this channel.

Billboards for Suspect in Penn. Trooper Ambush Crop Up in Conn.


The search continues for the man accused of fatally shooting one Pennsylvania trooper and critically wounding another, and billboards featuring his picture have been cropping up along Connecticut highways.

Eric Matthew Frein, 31, has made his way onto the FBI’s list of 10 most wanted criminals in the wake a fatal trooper ambush on Sept. 12.

He’s accused of shooting and killing 38-year-old Corporal Dickson and critically injuring 31-year-old Trooper Alex Douglass at the Pennsylvania State Police Blooming Grove Barracks.

Frein will face state charges of homicide, homicide of a law enforcement officer and attempted murder and federal charges as a fugitive from justice, according to the FBI, which is offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to his arrest.

According to Lehigh Valley Live, a Pennsylvania news source, Frein's picture has been plastered on hundreds of digital billboards in Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware and Maryland.

Anyone with information on Frein’s whereabouts should call Pennsylvania State Police at 866-326-7256 or contact the FBI bureau in New Haven at 203-777-6311.

Copyright Associated Press / NBC Connecticut

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com
This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story on our mobile site.

Waterbury Residents March Against Violence


Some 300 people are expected to march against violence Saturday morning the Walnut Street neighborhood of Waterbury following two murders in two months.

"This is our first time as a community coming together," said Erika Cooper, who helped organize the march.

Last month, Luis Santiago was shot and killed while riding his bicycle, near a local childcare center. Keyshawn Zimmerman has been charged in his murder.

Then, on Sept. 9, Deleone Smith, 25, was killed in a dispute with Alejandro Hernandez, who has been arrested in connection with the homicide. Joseph Moore, 31, was shot in the cheek and suffered non-life threatening injuries.

Smith's funeral was last Friday, according to his cousin, Joyce Martin.

"Stop the violence," she said. "People are getting killed left and right around here."

The march will end across the street from her house on Ives Street at Kingdom 1st ministry. It begins before 10 a.m. at 308 Walnut Street, the WOW NRZ community center.

Uber Driver Attacked Rider: Court


An UberX driver has been accused of hitting a passenger on the head with a hammer in San Francisco, sources told the NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit.

Patrick Karajah pleaded not guilty to two counts of assault with a deadly weapon and battery with serious bodily injury, according to the San Francisco District Attorney's Office.

The alleged assault occurred at 2 a.m. Tuesday after Karajah had a disagreement with one of the three passengers in his vehicle, according to sources citing court records.

The passenger questioned the route Karajah was taking, which sparked the disagreement, sources said. Karajah then pulled the vehicle over in the area of Alemany Boulevard and Ellesworth Avenue in San Francisco. Karajah then pulled out a hammer and started hitting the passenger on the head before fleeing the scene in the car, sources told NBC Bay Area.

The victim, who suffered facial fracture and trauma to the head, was transported to a local hospital. Sources tell NBC Bay Area the victim is still hospitalized.

Karajah was later arrested at his home in Pacifica.

Uber spokesperson Eva Behrend provided the following statement in response to the alleged attack:

"Safety is Uber's No. 1 priority. We take reports like this seriously and are treating the matter with the utmost urgency and care. It is also our policy to immediately suspend a driver's account following any serious allegations, which we have done. We stand ready to assist authorities in any investigation."

Check back for updates on this developing story.

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Travelers Recall O'Hare Nightmare


For passengers arriving at O'Hare International Airport on Friday morning, it was a rude awakening.

"My wife got a phone message from one of our friends and they said, 'Turn on the TV, there is a problem,'" traveler Randy Anderson said.

A ground stop was ordered by the Federal Aviation Administration at O'Hare and Midway International Airport in the wake of a fire deliberately set at an FAA facility at an air traffic control center in suburban Chicago. Hundreds of flights were stuck at the gates, and runways remained empty.

For Amin Saveghi, that meant a struggle to reschedule his business trip to New York.

"We got a voice message in the morning that we have rescheduled your flight to tomorrow," Saveghi said. "And our return flight was already [booked] for tomorrow. Basically our outgoing flight was the same day as our return flight."

In all, more than 1,400 flights were canceled at O'Hare and another 400 at Midway.

Oak Lawn's Erica Heilmann and her daughter Natalie were finally planning to take a trip to New York City this weekend after cancer forced her to postpone the trip earlier. But Friday's ground stop at Midway derailed those plans again.

"I was disappointed, but you also look around at the people in the line that you're talking to and see people have greater stories," Heilman said.

Jennifer Haag and her family drove to Midway from Morton, Illinois Friday, all set to board an 8 a.m. flight for a long-planned birthday visit to Disney World.

"One person's choice has affected thousands. It has ruined our day for sure," Haag said.

The Haags couldn't get another flight until Saturday night, so they rented a car and planned to drive to Indianapolis to catch a flight there.

"We were so excited. Now it's just a bad start to the whole thing," Haag said.

Steve Herda said he will miss a family wedding Saturday in Tulsa.

"All of a sudden we went to get something to eat and flights were cancelled. And then it wouldn't be until tomorrow," Herda said. "Which is no good because we are supposed to be at a wedding tomorrow. They want to send us to Charlotte, then Tulsa, so we wouldn't get thee til after the fact anyway."

While most travelers worried about getting to their destinations, Gloria Money was worried about her health.

"I am a diabetic, OK," Money said. "I left my medication in my bag when I checked in. I am trying to get my bag so I can get my medication out, and I am getting all kind of runaround."

By noon, the ground stop was lifted and flights resumed on a very limited basis.

Ed DeWarrd and his daughter tried to make the best of a bad situation.

"You can either choose to be happy or upset about it," DeWarrd said. "And for me I am trying to follow her lead. If she's happy, I'm happy."

Copyright Associated Press / NBC Connecticut

Photo Credit: Charlie Wojciechowski

More Swastikas Found at Wilton High School


Just days after a Wilton High School student was arrested for allegedly etching a swastika into another teen’s locker, two more swastikas have turned up at the school, News 12 Connecticut reports.

Wilton High School Principal Robert O’Donnell sent a letter to the school community Friday alerting parents and students that a second swastika had been found on the stall door in a boys’ bathroom.

O’Donnell believes the swastika is new and said it was removed immediately upon its discovery.

It’s the second one found at the school in as many weeks. But according to News 12, it doesn’t stop there. After O’Donnell announced the second swastika in his letter, students called his attention to a third symbol carved into a first-floor door.

The third swastika has likely gone unnoticed for years, News 12 reports, while the first and second were recent.

“In challenging times when students make very poor choices that impact the community, it is incumbent on us as educators and parents to stick to the facts, find meaning in these events, and teach all of our students that this is unacceptable behavior that is hurtful to us all,” O’Donnell wrote in the letter on Friday.

The latest discoveries come days after a 15-year-old student turned himself in and admitted to carving the first swastika found on a locker Sept. 4, according to News 12.

O’Donnell called the behavior unacceptable and said school officials are working to educate students on the gravity of the situation.

“Currently, I am collaborating with the student government to address the issue with our student body,” O’Donnell wrote. “Our social studies department is developing curriculum to address the meaning and impact of this symbol in all grades. In addition, I will be reconnecting with the Anti Defamation League to discuss strategies to address this matter in a systemic fashion.”

School authorities and Wilton police are investigating.

Photo Credit: News 12 Connecticut

Serious Injuries Reported in Crash on Route 109 in Morris


Route 109/Thomaston Road is closed at Pitch Road in Morris following a crash that seriously injured multiple people, police and fire officials said.

According to state police Trooper Kelly Grant, at least one person was seriously injured in the two-car collision.

The Morris and Thomaston fire departments responded to the scene, along with ambulance services from Morris, Bethlehem and Litchfield, dispatchers said.

State police said the accident was reported around 8:30 p.m. Friday.

Check back for updates.

Hartford Murder Suspect Held on $2 Million


The man accused of shooting and killing a Hartford teen on Sigourney Street last month faced a judge today and is being held on more than $2 million bond.

Brandon Henry, 31, has been charged with murder in the Aug. 12 shooting death of 18-year-old Deon Palmer.

Witnesses reported four to six gunshots and police arrived to find Palmer lying face down. He was taken to Saint Francis Hospital, where he died of his injuries after surgery, according to police.

Henry is held on a combined bond of $2,099,000 on charges of felony murder, first-degree reckless endangerment and criminal possession of a firearm, along with first-degree assault in connection with a shooting on Hughes Street in March.

He's due back in court Oct. 17 and has not entered a plea, according to the court.

Fake Lottery Tickets Scam Customers Out of Thousands


Have you played the lottery lately? State officials are warning residents of a scammer selling scratched-off tickets that appear to be winners but in reality are costing customers thousands of dollars.

The Department of Consumer Protection is on the hunt for a man selling bogus tickets in the Bridgeport and Norwalk areas that have been altered to look like grand-prize winners.

According to the DCP, customers have purchased the shoddy tickets for between $500 and $2,000 and were led to believe they could cash them in for a $20,000 prize. In reality, the tickets are worthless.

The scammer or scammers provide victims with “a variety of reasons why they cannot cash the tickets themselves” and “seek to prey on the public’s good will, and defraud unsuspecting customers,” according to the DCP.

Customers should only buy lottery tickets from one of the state’s 2,900 authorized retailers, which will contain the lottery decal and a lottery terminal in the store, along with official signage, according to Diane Patterson, vice president of marketing and sales at CT Lottery.

Additionally, all authorized locations should have a “Lottery Ticket Checker” customers can use to verify the location’s credentials, the DCP said.

State officials have used surveillance footage to identify a suspect, who is described as a black man wearing a white beret, white T-shirt with a gray zip-up hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans and sneakers.

Law enforcement and the DCP are working together to track down the culprit.

Anyone who is approached by a person offering to sell lottery tickets should report the incident to authorities.

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com/Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection

Armed and Dangerous Mass. Man May be in Conn.


A man wanted in Massachusetts for allegedly raping a child, then handcuffing and assaulting a family member, made a stop in Vernon on Thursday and may still be in Connecticut, according to police in Southbridge, Massachusetts.

Gregory Lewis, 26, of Southbridge, is wanted on multiple felony warrants pertaining to the repeated rape of a child. He has been missing since Sept. 15.

Police said he cut off his GPS monitoring bracelet and fled the state in his parents’ car, then returned home and assaulted a family member. According to police, Lewis tied up and handcuffed the relative to prevent him or her from calling 911.

He left the house with a gun, police said. Surveillance footage from a Vernon business show Lewis walking through the store Thursday night.

Lewis is considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached. It's not clear where he is now, but authorities believe he may still be in the state of Connecticut.

He is suspected to be driving a blue 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with Massachusetts license plates 85G-F63. Police said it's possible Lewis may have changed the license plates on the car.

Southbridge police said Lewis may be suicidal.

He has been charged with two counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under the age of 14, along with two counts of statutory rape of a child. Lewis was released on $1,000 bail after his arraignment Aug. 6.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is urged to call Southbridge, Massachusetts police detectives at 508-764-5420.

Photo Credit: Southbridge Police Department

Suffield Police Search for Serial Bank Robber


Police are searching for a serial bank robber who stole from a bank in Suffield on Friday and is accused of ripping off three other banks in Connecticut and New York over the past week.

According to police, the suspect robbed a Webster Bank in Suffield around 12:45 p.m. Friday. He handed tellers a note demanding money and threatening to shoot. It’s not clear how much money he took.

The same man is believed to have also targeted banks in Trumbull, Bridgeport and Rye, New York over the past week.

Surveillance footage shows the robber to be a black man with long braided or dreadlocked hair. He was wearing blue jeans, a black baseball cap, a black hooded sweatshirt, dark gray sweatpants and sneakers at the time of the Suffield robbery.

Anyone who may have seen him or who has information on the robbery is urged to call Suffield police Det. Justin Fuller at 860-668-3870.

Photo Credit: Suffield Police Department

Family Mourns Dog Shot and Killed in Bristol


A Bristol family is looking for answers after someone shot and killed their dog right in their front yard.

"He wasn't a vicious dog or mean dog or anything. He was just a lovable thing. A little rag doll," said Connie Hermann.

Three-year-old Andrew the terrier was the center of the family household and followed the Ragusa kids everywhere.

"If they're going off to school he wanted to get walked to the bus stop to be there when they got on the bus, and he would be waiting for them to come up the road," said Hermann.

Wednesday afternoon the little terrier hopped off the porch to play in the front yard. He was leashed so he wouldn't get too far, and then the unthinkable happened.

"We heard him barking and my mom gets up to let him in, and then he starts yelping. He starts running around in a circle," said Rachel Ragusa.

The family says they never heard anyone else, and by the time they got outside the person responsible had fled, leaving their pup lying on the lawn, shot by a pellet gun.

"I just tell [mom] he's bleeding, and he just had one little puncture wound on his back," said Ragusa.

They rushed Andrew to the vet, but he died shortly after. Now they just want those responsible caught.

"It's just a devastating thing," said Hermann. "I don't know why anyone would do that."

Police say the case is being handled by their animal control officer and that they are not aware of any other recent incidents like this.

If you have any information on this case, contact police.

Alert Canceled for One of Missing Brothers


Hartford police have found one of two brothers reported missing from their home overnight Saturday, Sept. 19.

Silver Alerts were issued for Jose Caban, 14, and Lexus Alfinez, 12, of Hartford, on Sept. 19 after their mother reported to police she noticed Caban was missing at midnight when she got up to use to the bathroom. She told police she last saw him at 8 p.m. in his bed. The mother also discovered that her other son, Lexus Alfinez was also missing, but police have since found him and canceled his Silver Alert on Friday.

Caban has a history of running away, according to police.

Police described Jose Caban and Lexus Alfinez as Hispanic males with black hair. Caban is 5-foot-5, weighs 120 pounds and has blue eyes. He was wearing grey shorts when he went to bed.

Alfinez has brown eyes, is 5-foot-2 and weighs 90 pounds.

Police said that neither brother has a mental illness and that neither are on medications.

Hartford police ask anyone with information on Caban's whereabouts to contact Sgt. Sonia Watson at 860-757-4041 or Det. Ivys Arroyo at 860-757-4236 in the department's Special Investigations Division.

Photo Credit: Courtesy of Hartford Police Department

Mayor's Aide Dating Convict: Report


Mayor Bill de Blasio and the police union reacted Friday to a published report that the boyfriend of a senior adviser to the mayor is a convicted killer and interstate drug trafficker whose also ran over a New Jersey police officer while driving her car last year.

Chief of staff to first lady Chirlane McCray, Rachel Noerdlinger, has been in a relationship with Hassaun McFarlan since 2010 and the two have lived together for nearly two years, DNAInfo.com reported Thursday.

The 36-year-old McFarlan has been arrested at least five times, and was convicted in the fatal 1993 shooting of a teenager over a down jacket, the site said.

Two of the arrests occurred after McFarlan began dating Noerdlinger, a former aide to the Rev. Al Sharpton, according to the site. 

McFarlan also allegedly referred to police officers as "pigs" on his Facebook account.

Pat Lynch, president of the Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, said Noerdlinger should never have been hired to work in the de Blasio administration. 

"New York City police officers are not allowed to associate with known criminals," he said. "If we are, we get disciplined, and we should." 

Lynch added, "The hateful language he uses on websites toward police officers, what kind of guidance is this staff member giving the mayor and the first lady?"


On Friday, the mayor defended Noerdlinger, saying she was in no danger of losing her job and that it would be "ludicrous" to fire someone over statements made by their boyfriend.

"I have absolute faith in her," De Blasio said. "I know what I value and she values the same thing. We need a close relationship between police and communities."

City Hall spokeswoman Rebecca Katz said in a statement earlier, "No one at City Hall condones criminal behavior or disparagement of the NYPD, including Rachel. Rachel is her own person. She is a strong, independent woman who possesses a core set of values and beliefs that align with this administration. She is not going anywhere."

Noerdlinger's attorney, Jeffrey Lichtman, said her work was in no way affected by her relationship with McFarlan.

"She doesn't share all of the opinions of Hassaun McFarlan and anyone who has ever had any contact with her knows Rachel to be an incredibly hard-working, kind, respectful professional." Lichtman said. "She stands on her own and always has."

Before working for the mayor's office, Noerdlinger worked with Sharpton's National Action Network for more than a decade.

Michael Hardy of the NAN said he fully supports Noerdlinger and McFarlan's relationship.

"He seems like a great guy, and more than that, what are we if we're not a nation of second chances and redemption?" he said. 

Follow Danielle Elias on Twitter @danielle4ny

Photo Credit: AP

911 Calls in Deadly Bear Attack


The friends who got separated from a Rutgers student while hiking in a New Jersey nature preserve called 911 in a panic, telling the dispatcher they had just been chased by a black bear and couldn't locate their friend, who was later found dead

Police recordings released Friday capture the anxiety after the five friends from Edison got separated in the Apshawa Preserve Sunday. 

"Hey, hello, I'm on Macopin Road, it's 81 Macopin Rd., I believe I'm in West Milford or somewhere around there," said a friend in the first 911 call. "We were hiking and we saw a bear, and we all started running and it started chasing us."

"Two of us are OK, one other person (unintelligible), but two are really close, and I'm scared out of my mind for them. I want to go back, but I'm hurt and I don't know what to do," the caller said. 

The unidentified friend said he had scraped his leg and was more worried about his friends.

"Can anyone get here anytime really soon, please?" he said. 

The dispatcher warned the caller it could take police some time to get to them if they were on a trail.

"No, no, no, but we ran one way for about two minutes, and we got onto a neighborhood," the caller said. We're at 81 Macopin Road, and we can go right into it from there." 

The call was transferred to a dispatcher in nearby Bloomingdale before the call was kicked back to the first dispatcher.

"Hey, what's up, I just got told to call you 'cause if I'm not in Bloomingdale -- I need someone immediately to 581 Macopin Rd.," he said. 

"Oh, 581 Macopin," the dispatcher said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, I read that wrong. Anyway, like, do you know how long it will take or anything of that nature?" said the caller. 

The dispatcher assured him it "shouldn't be too long." 

A search team found the body of Darsh Patel, 22, a short time after they arrived. Officials said Patel had bite and claw marks on his body that indicated he'd been attacked by the 299-pound black bear. 

The bear was found 30 to 40 yards from Patel and euthanized at the scene, officials said. Authorities said it was 4 years old.

The New Jersey Department of Fish, Game and Wildlife, which is handling the necropsy of the bear to confirm that the animal killed Patel, and why, said Friday their examination wasn't yet complete. 

It was the first fatal bear attack ever in New Jersey.

Kelcey Burguess, a black bear biologist with the department, has said it's possible the bear was diseased or rabid, but it's "very rare" for a bear to have rabies. It's more likely the bear was looking for food, he said.

The hikers told authorities the bear appeared to be following them; they were all carrying granola bars and water. The number of acorns in the woods where the bear was is far lower than it should be at this time of year, Burguess said. The bear was also stalking the body when police arrived, and Burguess said it's common for black bears to guard their food sources.

The Apshawa Preserve is a 576-acre natural area used for hiking and bird watching.

Rutgers said in a statement that Patel was a senior in the School of Arts and Sciences majoring in information technology and informatics. Patel's family asked for privacy.

Photo Credit: NBC 4 New York

Teens Arrested After Football Game Altercation


Two people were arrested after a yelling match at the end of a Plainfield High School football game Friday, police said.

Police arrested Zachary E. Coons, 18, and Teaque A. Carignan, 19, on breach of peace charges as a result of the verbal fight, police said.

Plainfield police responded to the high school at 9:18 p.m. on Friday after receiving reports of a fight between fans and players at a football game at the school, police said.

When police arrived, several people were "still yelling and arguing," but officers saw no "physical altercation," according to a news release from the Plainfield Police Department.

The altercation began as players exited the field after the game was over, police said.

Police interviewed witnesses and then arrested Coons and Carignan.

It's not clear at this time how many other people were involved in the verbal altercation.

Police have not released information on what triggered the argument or specified whether the altercation happened between fans and/or players associated with Plainfield or the opposing team.

Plainfield High School Principal Jim Worth was at the scene when the two teens were arrested and told them that they are banned from future events on school grounds, police said.

Photo Credit: NBC Bay Area

Mother Smoked Pot While Holding Naked Baby: Cops


A  Middletown mother is facing a risk of injury charge after she likely smoked marijuana while holding her naked 9-month-old baby, police said.

Bethany Morse, 24, admitted to police Thursday that she was smoking pot and told officers, as she was holding her naked 9-month-old son, that "a little weed never hurt anyone," police said. She told officers that she was holding her baby the whole time, police said.

Officers initially responded to 239 Carriage Crossing Friday to investigate a domestic complaint. Morse's husband "left the area," according to police. Officers said the apartment smelled like someone had just been smoking marijuana and officers found .6 grams of pot in the second-floor bathroom. The bathroom "was still full of smoke and the burnt ashes from the marijuana were still in the sink," police said in a news release.

Police believe that Morse smoked while her naked baby was in her arms and that the child was not wearing a diaper, police said.

Middletown police charged Morse with risk of injury to a child and took her into custody. She was due in court on Friday.

Police also discovered a PRAWN warrant from Cromwell police for her arrest  in an unrelated case and processed her on a second-degree failure to appear charge.

Driver Killed in Morris Two-Car Crash


A driver died after a two-car car crash on Route 109 near Pitch Road in Morris on Friday night.

State Police responded after receiving a call about the accident at about 8:30 p.m. on Sept. 26.

There were multiple injuries reported and one of the drivers died due to injuries sustained in the crash.

Morris firefighters and ambulance personnel also responded, as well as Thomaston firefighters and Bethlehem and Litchfield ambulances.

It's unclear at this time how many people were in the cars involved in the crash and how many were hurt. State Police have not released the identity of the driver who died or the other parties in the crash.

Route 109 was closed for a couple hours and partially reopened as of 10:52 p.m. Friday.

State Police have not released further details on the cause and circumstances of the crash. The accident remains under investigation.

Photo Credit: Shutterstock

Waterbury Residents Rally: 'Stop the Violence, Start the Love'


Waterbury residents took to the streets Saturday, demanding to put a stop to recent violence in the city's north end.

They shouted, "Stop the violence, start the love."

Their message was loud and clear. There needs to be an end to violence in Waterbury.

“Our goal is to keep our neighborhood safe and keep our children safe,” said Erika Cooper, the march organizer.

Dozens of men, women and children marched through the --- an area riddled with a high number of abandoned homes and struggling with crime. They tell us—this is how they take it back.

The police chief, members of the NAACP and school leaders joined in the rally, called Stop the Violence and Save a Life.

People came from as far as Bridgeport to march. Including members of a group called, Y.A.N.A, mothers who lost children to violence.

“I lost my son 25 years ago to gun violence and i found these ladies and they’ve been such a help to me,” said Charlene Gray from Bridgeport.

“It’s just not happening in our community, it’s happening in every community,” said Y.A.N.A member, Nicole Matthews.

“We’re all a community, we all live here, were all neighbors. So if it happens to one person, it happens to us all,” said Ayesha Abdul-Lateif from Waterbury.

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com

Man Arrested for Selling Forged Insurance Policies


The former president of a West Hartford insurance company has been arrested on forgery charges.

West Hartford police say Marcelino Wright, 52, of Hartford is accused of taking payments on insurance policies and issuing forged insurance documents. Wright is the former president and owner of the Wright Insurance Agency located at 80 Shield St. in West Hartford. The business also went by New England Insurance Center and Entertainment Insurance Co.

Police say his victims believed they were covered with valid policies and some suffered significant losses.

Wright had his license revoked by the Connecticut Insurance Department for an incident in 2009 but continued to sell insurance until 2014, according to police.

Wright is charged with three counts of second-degree forgery and was held on a $200,000 bond.

Potential victims should call Det. Wamester at (860) 523-2145. This investigation is ongoing and additional charges are pending.

Photo Credit: West Hartford Police Department

New London Police Investigate Untimely Death


New London police are investigating after the untimely death of a swimmer.

New London police and fire responded to reports of a male swimmer in distress near 904 Pequot Ave around 3:30 p.m. Saturday. The man was transported by ambulance to Lawrence and Memorial Hospital where he died.

The victim’s name has not been released pending next of kin notification.

Details of the incident are unclear at this time. Check back for updates.

Photo Credit: Shutterstock
Browsing All 57608 Browse Latest View Live