NBC Connecticut
Browsing All 57608 Articles Latest Live
Mark channel Not-Safe-For-Work? cancel confirm NSFW Votes: (0 votes)
Are you the publisher? Claim or contact us about this channel.

Small Aircraft Crashes in Lebanon


A pilot is in the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after crashing a small aircraft in Lebanon on Sunday afternoon.

State police say they responded to a call of a plane crash near Church Road around 11:52 a.m. They found a single-engine aircraft in a wooded area behind 233 Church Rd. near a private airfield.

The male pilot, identified as Anthony Vespia, was extricated and transported to Hartford Hospital. His injuries were not life-threatening.

The preliminary investigation suggests that the pilot was taking off from a  private airfield when the engine stalled and the aircraft fell to the ground. 

State police, Lebanon fire, the CT Airport Authority and DEEP all responded.

The Federal Aviation Administration is not investigating and will leave that up to the local airport, according to State Police.

Photo Credit: Lebanon Fire Department

Police Nab Burglar in Bicycle Getaway Attempt


A 17-year-old burglar tried to flee New Haven police on a bicycle, but police nabbed him before he could reach his getaway vehicle, police said.

Police responded to 665 Elsworth Avenue in New Haven after a tenant on the second floor called 911 to report that another apartment was in the process of being robbed, according to police. The woman who called told police that she heard a crashing sound after the teenager rang doorbells and made multiple attempts to get into the building.

A responding police lieutenant got to the back door of the building as the burglar was running to his getaway bicycle parked in the driveway and apprehended him before he could flee the property, police said.

Police charged the teenager with first-degree burglary, first-degree trespass and second-degree criminal mischief.

There were no injuries and the burglar didn't take anything, police said.

Police are not releasing the name of the person arrested because he is a juvenile.

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com

Man Robbed While Trying to Buy Drugs: Cops


Police are looking for an armed robber who reportedly stole from a man while he was trying to buy drugs in New Haven, police said.

Officers responded to the intersection of Ferry and Pierpont streets at 10:45 p.m. Sunday to investigate. A man told police that an armed individual pulled him out of his car while he was waiting to buy marijuana and stole his iPhone, wallet and $20.

The man told police that the male robber was 5-foot-10 and has a dark complexion and a short "Afro" hairstyle, police said. The robber was wearing a "green baseball outfit" and fled the scene in a grey Subaru on Pierpont in the direction of Houston Street, the victim told police.

The man robbed wasn't injured, police said.

No arrests have been made at this time. Police have not released the name of the victim because they have not verified his age.

Photo Credit: Scott Olson/Getty Images

Jets' Geno Smith Curses at Fan


Geno Smith completely lost his cool — and maybe a bit of his grip on the Jets' starting quarterback job.

Frustrated after a third straight loss and calls for his backup increasing, Smith was caught by a TV camera yelling an expletive at a heckler in the stands as he walked off the MetLife Stadium field following a 24-17 loss to the Detroit Lions on Sunday.

"Before we start this off, first of all I want to apologize if any kids saw me saying any negative remarks walking off the field," Smith said to open his postgame news conference. "I kind of let my temper get the best of me in that situation, and it's a part of my learning process."

Smith had two more turnovers as chants of "We Want Vick!" echoed throughout the stadium at times, perhaps none louder than after he was intercepted by Darius Slay in the fourth quarter.

"That stuff, to me, is B.S.," wide receiver Eric Decker said of the chants.

Asked what he thought when he heard the calls for Vick, defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson was blunt.

"Shut up," Richardson said. "If that's the case, produce a child who can come and make it to the NFL and let's see what he's got. Other than that, just shut up."

Vick didn't get into this one, and coach Rex Ryan confirmed that Smith will start again for the Jets (1-3) next Sunday at San Diego despite his struggles.

"No, I'm not going to replace him," Ryan said. "I feel good about Geno. I think he will get it turned (around). He's a tough, resilient young man. I think we're going to win. We'll win soon."

Smith was 17 of 33 for 209 yards, including an 11-yard TD pass to Decker, but threw an interception and lost a fumble — giving him seven turnovers in four games.

That's what has many fans frustrated, tired of the mistakes being made by the second-year quarterback.

"He's got to keep his composure, no matter how frustrated he gets," Richardson said. "But it happens."

Despite the skid and the struggles, the Jets players insist they still believe in Smith as the starting quarterback.

"One hundred percent, yeah," Decker said. "It's hard to see him take, really, all the criticism. It's not just him. Everyone is doing this together. ... We've got to make some plays for him, take some pressure off him."

Matthew Stafford got the Lions up and down the field — even without Calvin Johnson being much of a factor.

Stafford threw two touchdown passes and ran for another score and the Lions overcame Johnson being limited by an ankle injury. Jeremy Ross and Eric Ebron caught scoring passes for the Lions, who are off to a 3-1 start for the second straight season. Stafford finished 24 of 34 for 293 yards, and appeared unfazed by his top receiver being in and out of the game.

Johnson was clearly impeded by his injured ankle, which had him questionable for the game. He had just two catches for 12 yards, but Golden Tate picked up for him, catching eight passes for 116 yards.

"We knew Calvin was going to be limited today and we were hoping to not have to use him unless it was an emergency," wide receiver Golden Tate said. "I think we responded well."

The Jets, who made it close on Chris Johnson's 35-yard run with 6:58 left, fell to 1-3 for the first time in Ryan's six seasons as coach.

New York stayed in it by scoring on its first possession of the second half, an 11-yard touchdown from Smith to Decker midway through the third quarter that made it 17-10.

But the Lions reclaimed control on Stafford's 1-yard run for a touchdown on the first play of the fourth quarter to give Detroit a 24-10 lead. Stafford's run — upheld by video review — capped a 14-play, 90-yard scoring drive.

"We have the ability," Decker said. "It's about executing the plays. Period."

NOTES: On New York's next possession after Slay's interception, former Jets safety James Ihedigbo had a strip sack of Smith on New York's next possession. The fumble was recovered by Darryl Tapp. ... Jets WR David Nelson (left ankle) and S Calvin Pryor (thigh) left and didn't return. CB Antonio Allen also had a significant limp after the game. Lions RB Joique Bell was being evaluated for a head injury, while running back Theo Riddick and fullback Montell Owens left with hamstring injuries. Neither coach had any updates.

Copyright Associated Press / NBC Connecticut

Photo Credit: AP

Bicyclist Hit by Car in Fairfield


Fairfield Police are responding to a report of a bicyclist being hit by a car on the Post Road near River Street.

No additional information was immediately available.

Check back for updates.

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com

Suspect in Construction Trailer Burglary Caught in Florida


Glastonbury police identified a suspect through DNA evidence who is tied to a construction trailer burglary last year and Florida police arrested him Friday night.

Police began investigating a construction trailer burglary in South Glastonbury on Nov. 4, 2013.

Police in Florida arrested Vladimir Nikonov, 19, of Palm Bay, Florida, after Glastonbury police identified him as a burglary suspect in the case. Blood collected at the scene contained his DNA, police said. He was transported to Connecticut after his Florida arrest.

Police arrested him at 9:30 p.m. on Friday and charged him with third-degree burglary, third-degree larceny and third-degree criminal mischief.

Photo Credit: Glastonbury Police Department

Carjacker Steals Car from Cemetery, Hits 10-Year-Old Girl: Cops


A Connecticut teen is accused of stealing a car from a woman visiting a gravesite in Bloomfield, then hitting a 10-year-old girl in the cemetery as he drove off Sunday afternoon.

The owner of the car, Annemarie Rabett of West Hartford, left the keys in the ignition of her Pontiac Sunfire while visiting a grave at Mt. St. Benedict Cemetery.

That's when 18-year-old Frederick Sowell, of Hartford, got into the car, police said.

"I went to get some water to water my plants at the grave and he took over and ran over to the car," Rabett explained. She and an 86-year-old friend were paying their respects to deceased loved ones when Sowell stole the car.

Rabett's friend had been waiting in the car and jumped out the passenger side when Sowell got in, according to police. Rabett said her friend was not hurt.

Police said the owner of the car ran back to her vehicle and grabbed Sowell through the open driver's door. But he pushed her away and took off, speeding across the graveyard lawn and driving over several tombstones, police said. 

When Sowell got to a portion of the cemetery across the Windsor line, he hit a 10-year-old girl who was with a group of about 30 other people visiting another grave, police said.

An ambulance brought the child to Connecticut Children's Medical Center to be treated for minor injuries to her back.

"That's not fair to peopple that are going to pay respects, and they hear somebody, you know, taking off with my car and going all over the place with it," Rabett said. "And then he hit the poor little girl. Then I felt bad. I started really crying because I felt so bad."

Meanwhile, several people who were in the group with the girl chased Sowell and stopped him at the cemetery exit on Cottage Grove Road, detaining him until police arrived.

Police charged Sowell with carjacking, second-degree robbery, second-degree larceny, first-degree reckless endangerment and second-degree breach of peace.

He was held on $250,000 bond and appeared in court Monday, where bond was raised to $500,000.

Sowell's mother, Valerye Houston-Sowell, said in court that her son has a history of mental problems and has been taking medication for bipolar disorder. Houston-Sowell said she had planned to take him to a hospital for treatment.

She explained that her son has no prior record and told her he was heading to the store before the incident. She said he has his own car and would not need to steal one.

"We were both thinking he could have had a knife or a gun on him, but he didn't, thank God," Rabett said.

Windsor police are investigating the crash in their town and are pursuing other charges, Bloomfield police said. 

Sowell is due back in court next month.

Photo Credit: Bloomfield Police
This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story on our mobile site.

Gas Leak Contained in South Windsor


Buildings were evacuated after a gas main break in the area of Foster Street and Jonathan Lane in South Windsor this morning, but residents have been allowed to return home.

Officials said the main was broken during a construction accident.

Yankee Gas responded and the scene was cleared as of 10:20 a.m.

No injuries were reported.

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com

Construction to Begin on Playground to Honor Principal Hochsprung


A foundation building playgrounds in honor of the 26 victims of the Sandy Hook shootings will begin work tomorrow on one to honor Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung, the principal killed while protecting her students and staff members.

The Where Angels Play Foundation will break ground on a playground in honor of Hochsprung in Watertown on Tuesday.

Hochsprung was the principal of Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown and ran toward the barrage of bullets to protect students on that December morning and confronted the gunman.

During an interview with the “Today Show” days after the shootings, Hochsprung's family said the children were the “light of her life.”

Hochsprung's two daughters helped to design the playground and her four grandchildren live in the town where it’s being built.

A ribbon cutting ceremony will take place on Oct. 5.

This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story on our mobile site.

Fake Lottery Tickets Scam Customers Out of Thousands


Have you played the lottery lately? State officials are warning residents of a scammer selling scratched-off tickets that appear to be winners but in reality are costing customers thousands of dollars.

The Department of Consumer Protection is on the hunt for a man selling bogus tickets in the Bridgeport and Norwalk areas that have been altered to look like grand-prize winners.

According to the DCP, customers have purchased the shoddy tickets for between $500 and $2,000 and were led to believe they could cash them in for a $20,000 prize. In reality, the tickets are worthless.

The scammer or scammers provide victims with “a variety of reasons why they cannot cash the tickets themselves” and “seek to prey on the public’s good will, and defraud unsuspecting customers,” according to the DCP.

“We have already received several complaints from victims who bought these tickets for between $500 and $2,000, believing that they could cash them in for the winning prize of $20,000,” Consumer Protection Commissioner William M. Rubenstein said.

According to gaming officials, customers have been targeted on Main Street in Norwalk and on Madison Avenue in Bridgeport. The "con artists" approach consumers, offering to sell them a winning lottery ticket for less than the so-called prize won, according to the DCP.

"It's illegal to sell anything on the streets," said Upen Shah, who owns Crossroads Gifts in Norwalk. "You should not be buying anything on the street from anybody other than lottery agents."

Customers should only buy lottery tickets from one of the state’s 2,900 authorized retailers, which will contain the lottery decal and a lottery terminal in the store, along with official signage, according to Diane Patterson, vice president of marketing and sales at CT Lottery.

"Whenever you go to the store, make sure there is a license provided by the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services," said Shah.

Additionally, all authorized locations should have a “Lottery Ticket Checker” customers can use to verify the location’s credentials, the DCP said.

Rubenstain warns the public not to "take the word of anyone" offering a winning ticket for cash.

State officials have used surveillance footage to identify a suspect, who is described as a black man wearing a white beret, white T-shirt with a gray zip-up hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans and sneakers.

Law enforcement and the DCP are working together to track down the culprit.

"There are some bad people who are trying to use these innocent people, and trying to make them fools," Shah said.

Anyone who is approached by a person offering to sell lottery tickets should report the incident to Investigator James Jepsen at 860-713-6286 or james.jepsen@ct.gov.

“Scams of this nature are generally perpetrated by con artists who tamper with non-winning lottery tickets in an effort to defraud consumers and the State,” Connecticut Lottery Corporation President and CEO Anne M. Noble said in a statement. “We join Commissioner Rubenstein in encouraging consumers to stay alert and safe. If you are approached by someone who offers to ‘sell’ you a winning lottery ticket, just say no. Leave the area, contact your local authorities or the Department of Consumer Protection and provide a description of the con artist and any information that will assist authorities.”

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com/Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection

Man Dies After Fall From Miami Cruise Ship


A Carnival cruise ship passenger died after falling off a ship docked at PortMiami Monday morning.

The 20-year-old man was on the Carnival Ecstasy when he climbed the forward mast and fell from the height of two decks at Terminal E, Miami-Dade Police officials said.

He was rushed to a Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition but later died, officials said. His identity wasn't released.

"Earlier this morning as the Carnival Ecstasy was approaching PortMiami, a 20-year-old male guest entered a restricted area and climbed up onto the ship’s forward mast. He subsequently fell and landed on the deck. He was initially treated by the ship’s medical team and later transferred to a local trauma center in Miami. Unfortunately, he has passed away. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones at this difficult time," Carnival said in a statement.

Police are investigating the incident but said no foul play is suspected.

Check back with NBC 6 South Florida and NBC6.com for updates.

Copyright Associated Press / NBC Connecticut

Photo Credit: Getty Images

I-95 Traffic Stoppages Expected During Sign Construction


If you plan on passing through New Haven overnight Monday and Wednesday, you might want to avoid Interstate 95 or leave some extra time in your trip.

Traffic along I-95 in the Long Wharf area will come to a stop as construction work to install new overhead sign supports gets underway as part of the New Haven Harbor Crossing Project.

Work is slated to begin at 9 p.m., with the stoppage happening somewhere between midnight and 5 a.m. Tuesday.

Northbound and southbound traffic will be stopped for 35 minutes on the highway.

The same process will happen on Wednesday overnight.

Drivers are asked to give themselves some extra time to account for expected delays.

There will also be extended closures on the I-91 southbound connection to I-95 northbound and at the Wooster Street I-95 north on-ramp Oct. 3 to 5 due to accelerated bridge construction, according to the state's Department of Transportation.

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Bridgeport Police Make Carjacking Arrest


Bridgeport police have arrested an 18-year-old man accused in a carjacking early Sunday morning.

The victim told police he was stopped at a red light on Grant Street just after 3:30 a.m. with his window down when a man with a gun approached and demanded his possessions, police said.

The victim got out of his car and the carjacker rifled through it, then drove off in the car and with the victim’s iPhone 6, the victim told Officer Mathew Szymczak. 

Officer Jose Luna found the stolen vehicle, a 2008 Buick sedan, at Barnum Avenue and Maple Street at 9:10 a.m.

No one was in it and the investigation somehow led police to 534 Noble Ave., where Sgt. James Myers and Daniel Garcia spoke with several people and the victim identified Adonis Duharte as the man who robbed him.

When officers searched his apartment, they found the stolen iPhone, police said.

Duharte was charged with first-degree robbery, carjacking, second-degree larceny and fifth-degree larceny and bond was set at $100,000.

The case is not listed on the online docket and it’s not clear if he has an attorney.

Photo Credit: Bridgeport Police

Man Attacked With Wooden Board While Walking from Train Station: Police


A 25-year-old man was attacked with a wooden board as he was walking home from the train station in Bridgeport just before 12:30 on Monday.

The victim told police he was hit in the head and grabbed the board from the attacker, who fell down and ran away, police said.

The victim continued to hold onto the board, went to a nearby gas station and called police to report the attack. He told officers he believed the man was trying to rob him, police said.

Police broadcast a description of the attacker and Officer Jeffrey Holtz, who was responding, saw a man who looked like the assailant and detained him.

The man was identified as Lewis Scott, 25, of Bridgeport.

He was charged with second-degree assault and held on $15,000 bond.

Photo Credit: Bridgeport Police

Man Attacked With Can Opener in Bridgeport


A man was attacked with a can opener in Bridgeport on Sunday night and detectives are investigating, police said.

The 37-year-old victim told police he was walking in the area of Livingston and East Main streets when a group of youths came up to him and made a comment about his sneakers, police said.

The victim said he made some comment back and one of the youth’s attacked him with a can opener, police said.

The victim took the can opener from the youth, walked home and went to Saint Vincent’s Medical Center to be evaluated.

Police said the injuries all appear to be superficial and they have not arrested anyone.

Sorry. I forgot to include timeframe. Thanks Frank. According to the victim, the incident happened last night at about 10:40 p.m.

Police were called to the hospital at 12:30 a.m. this morning.

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com

Confirmed Cases of Enterovirus at Connecticut Children’s


There have been three confirmed cases of Enterovirus-D68 at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center and seven confirmed cases at Yale-New Haven Hospital.

Connecticut Children's Medical Center released a statement saying they sent six samples to the CDC and three of them were positive for the virus. 

Officials at Yale-New Haven Hospital said they have had seven confirmed cases.

There have been 277 confirmed cases in 40 states and the District of Columbia since mid-August. 

“We already knew there was a strong possibility it was here,” Dr. Nicholas Bennett, medical director of infectious diseases and immunology at Connecticut Children’s said in a statement. “We sent in samples to help the CDC track the virus and its spread across the nation.”

Officials from Connecticut Children's Medical Center said the confirmation of the virus does not change the way they are treating patients.

“Because Enterovirus is a virus there is no treatment, except for treatments for the wheezing, the same as you would for any other asthma attack,” Dr. Bennett said. “It seems to be easily treated and kids are generally getting better quickly, in a few days.”

The CDC is investigating links between Enterovirus D-68 and paralysis, but Dr. Bennett said there have been no cases of paralysis at Connecticut Children’s.

Parents concerned about the virus can monitor their children for the following symptoms:

  • Runny nose, sneezing, coughing
  • Skin rash
  • Mouth blisters
  • Body and muscle aches
  • Fever

Earlier this month, a 6-year-old girl, was treated at Yale-New Haven Hospital for the virus, according to a hospital spokesperson. The CDC confirmed that the child had the non-polio enterovirus.

Photo Credit: TELEMUNDO 48

7 Confirmed Cases of Enterovirus at Yale-New Haven


There have been seven confirmed cases at Yale-New Haven Hospital, according to a hospital spokesperson.

There have been 277 confirmed cases in 40 states and the District of Columbia since mid-August. 

Earlier this morning, officials at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center said three of the six samples they sent to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tested positive for Enterovirus-D68.

Enterovirus cases are common in the summer and fall and the number of infections drops later in the fall, according to the CDC.

Parents concerned about the virus can monitor their children for the following symptoms:

  • Runny nose, sneezing, coughing
  • Skin rash
  • Mouth blisters
  • Body and muscle aches
  • Fever

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com

Firefighters Injured in Waterbury House Fire


Three firefighters were injured after a house fire in Waterbury on Monday afternoon.

A fire broke out on the second floor of a building on the corner of North Main Street and Chase Avenue, leaving the house uninhabitable. According to the Red Cross, three units in the home were affected.

Three firefighters were treated on scene for minor burns.

The Red Cross is providing two adults with emergency housing and a third with food and clothing.

Firefighters are investigating to determine the cause of the flames.

More information will be provided when it becomes available.

Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com

Largest Passenger Plane Lands in US


The largest passenger jet in the world, the Airbus A380, landed Monday at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, completing the longest currently flown nonstop route in the world.

The 8,600-mile flight was the first of what will be six weekly, nonstop flights on Australia's Qantas Airways between Sydney's Kingsford Smith International Airport and DFW.  The flights will depart and arrive every day but Tuesday and are expected to take just under 15 hours to DFW and 15 hours and 30 minutes to Australia.

"It's very appropriate that the longest flight in commercial aviation, Sydney to Dallas-Fort Worth, now has the largest airplane flying it," said Sean Donohue, the CEO of DFW International Airport.

In honor of the inaugural flight, the airline added a bit of flair to their kangaroo livery — including a cowboy hat and bandanna.

Additionally, travelers were offered the option of a Texas-inspired menu including barbecue sliders, Dr Pepper, rib-eye steaks and chipotle pork tacos.

After crossing the Pacific Ocean and Mexico, Qantas Flight 7 lumbered along on final approach before touching down about 25 minutes early Monday afternoon. After which, the travelers were greeted with a celebratory water cannon salute before coming to a stop at a specially-modified gate at Terminal D.

Actor John Travolta, who serves as the airline's ambassador, helped welcome the first flight to DFW.

"That was the happiest group of passengers and crew I have ever seen get off a 15-hour flight," said Travolta.

The Qantas A380 seats 484 passengers, including 14 First Class Suites, 64 Business Class seats, 35 Premium Economy seats and 371 Economy Class seats with room for four crew rest areas.

On Wednesday, Emirates Airlines joins Qantas as the second airline flying the superjumbo passenger jet into DFW; Emirates flights will be direct to and from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

DFW Airport has been preparing for its newest arrival for years. A decade ago, Terminal D was designed with the European-built A380 in mind.

“It always was the dream for this particular terminal to have A380 service,” said Perfecto Solis, vice president for airport development and engineering.

Consider the stats for the double-decker behemoth:

  • 500+ passengers
  • 261 foot wingspan
  • 79 feet tall

The plane is so large that workers at DFW painted its outline on the tarmac to see exactly how much space it would need.  They also used 3-D computer models to see how the A380 would fit in at DFW.

Despite years of advance planning, DFW still had to make $4.5 million in tweaks to accommodate the A380. Taxiways have been widened, and hundreds of seats have been added inside the terminal for waiting passengers.

But the most visible changes are at the gate.  The A380 will occupy two gates at once — D15 and D16.  Passengers will use three jet bridges, one of which rises more than 30 feet off the ground to reach the plane's upper deck.

With the arrival of the A380, DFW joins the ranks of cities like London and New York, where the A380 is a regular sight.

“I think it speaks directly to the fact that the international community sees DFW as an international powerhouse,” said Solis.

Airline officials say the new addition will have a $200 million economic impact on North Texas.

"This is a huge boost of confidence for Dallas-Fort Worth Airport and the community," said Qantas Senior Executive Vice President Vanessa Hudson.

NBC 5's Johnny Archer contributed to this report.

Photo Credit: NBC 5 News
This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story on our mobile site.

Shots Fired Near D.C. Embassy


A man brandishing and firing a gun was detained and questioned by Secret Service agents Monday morning within the compound of the Ethiopian Embassy in northwest Washington, D.C.

In video provided to News4 by ESAT TV, the man can be seen holding the gun in the air, as people around him on a plaza inside the Embassy gates attempt to talk him down.

At one point, the man lowers the gun and a shot is heard. However, police said no one was hurt in the incident.

The report of shots fired came in at 12:15 p.m. Uniformed officers from the Secret Service responded and detained a person they said was "believed to be the shooter." The individual works at the embassy.

News4's Darcy Spencer spoke with a man who was among the dozen or so protesters outside the embassy at the time, who said he was scared for his life, but isn't deterred from protesting again.

"It never stops because when our relatives and families are killed, how could you sleep?" Shimeles Bekele said.

It is unknown if the gunman will face any charges or if he'll face any sort of diplomatic immunity as an employee of the embassy.

D.C.'s Metropolitan Police and the State Department also responded to the scene.

Copyright Associated Press / NBC Connecticut

Browsing All 57608 Articles Latest Live